+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gino Infantino...FIFA President... down to the Den.

Gino Infantino...FIFA President... down to the Den.

Yes, the President could not be bothered to visit Chelsea or Arsenal both playing in the Capital on Sat preferred to go down to the Den to experience the unique Lions roar and a 5 goal thriller in front of nearly 19,000 passionate fans. Made me laugh that he preferred a Championship game. It was a bittersweet game for me as it was our 1st defeat at home since Sept, but Hernandez playing for the Canaries is married to my Niece.:

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Yes, the President could not be bothered to visit Chelsea or Arsenal both playing in the Capital on Sat preferred to go down to the Den to experience the unique Lions roar and a 5 goal thriller in front of nearly 19,000 passionate fans. Made me laugh that he preferred a Championship game. It was a bittersweet game for me as it was our 1st defeat at home since Sept, but Hernandez playing for the Canaries is married to my Niece.:
    However I would add that Millwall has many Italian fans who post on facebook.

Many wolves dressed in the guise of the sheep.
    Beware of those who bring gifts.
    Or he knows Miii will be Prem next season

Italian fans? But no one likes you
    Beth bynnag ble mae French Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Many wolves dressed in the guise of the sheep.
    Beware of those who bring gifts.
    Or he knows Miii will be Prem next season

Italian fans? But no one likes you
    Beth bynnag ble mae French Lion?
    Impressed with the Welsh Gaz, can't say I know where French Lion has got to , maybe he noticed that this site had got a bit quiet but hope he gets back to us. As for El Presidente I reckon he came down to see Tom Bradshaw who has just won the EFL player of the month for Feb.