+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: -5 degrees tomorrow night.

-5 degrees tomorrow night.

Looking forward to it already. Starve it out, and i am calling it " it".

The lower the gate the better, Morecambe wont have many fans, if any.

It will be cold and United fans will be watching the modern equivalent of a team of Paddy Rayments. The only way to get rid of Barry is to deny him the thing he loves the most, MONEY.

You will save yourself 20 quid, not sit or stand in deep cold for two hours, queue to go to the loo up against a gutter and a wall, pay for a pint of water with a tea bag the size of a thumbnail, if you sit it will be crushed up against some fat twa t, or noisy moron, for what?

So Barry can have the fun of running a football club on a shoestring.

The picture of him at the Abbey recently was like looking at the Ayottolah, i bet he gets a kick out of being DA BOSS. I bet people fling themselves on the floor for him to walk on.

You dont have to do anything to get him out. Just DONT GO.

If he is genuinely lacking in cash, it wont take long.. Thats a lie though i bet hes minted, and just putting in enough to keep things ticking over, while nicking admission money.

And theres three of them.

Im sure Barry wants United to lose tomorrow, he wants to go down. He cant afford div 1 players or doesnt want to. The only salvation for this club is to get a new owner in, and sweep away the old.

Its still like Cambridge United 1988, or whenever. A brief moment in the sun follwed by decades of horror.

You cant disagree with that. Dont go, its the only way.

None of the easily found weather forecasts for Cambridge are predicting a temperature between now and tomorrow evening of below 0 degrees centigrade until 9:00pm tomorrow.

In the event of there actually being a period of temperature -5 degrees centigrade the match would probably be off.

The Cambridge paper says minus 4.

I know several Morecambe supporters. They say that the very thought of a visit to Cambridge United gives them multiple o­rgasms.

Are you sure you got that right?, didnt they mean organisms, or organ malfunctions? I think organ malfunctions is closer to the truth, as their centre halves are more like a pair of saqwatches. No organ that functions properly could give birth to such abominations.

The weather channel said -5 days ago, they change their forecasts daily.

If the Morecambe team train on the beach, there is a good chance they wont make it back alive.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)