+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chio

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    This is the quote from Paul Davis' email newsletter that he sends out on Mondays...

"Anyway, this week's Advertiser will be worth your attention. There's a big development in the Chiedozie Ogbene situation that I have to myself and it’s planned for the back page."

Fingers crossed it's a good development.
    There were also rumours that Tyler Blackett was signing for us today ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes heard of this too. Another left back/centre. Suppose Taylor’s preparing well in advance for Leo going back to Leeds. Good planning if it all comes off. Shame we can’t afford Leo though!

Yes I’ve heard were after a CB but no name

Good news if true if only to get another body through the door but can someone tell me how we can sign him even if he’s a free agent I thought we had to let the league know our squad after the January window and we’d registered the maximum 25
    Is it because of what happened to Morrison?

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Good news if true if only to get another body through the door but can someone tell me how we can sign him even if he’s a free agent I thought we had to let the league know our squad after the January window and we’d registered the maximum 25
    Is it because of what happened to Morrison?
    I assume we never registered Morrison in the 25 at the end of January as he’s out for the season? That would leave us with 24. If we do sign Blackett then it appears MT really doesn’t want to have being Wood back in under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I assume we never registered Morrison in the 25 at the end of January as he’s out for the season? That would leave us with 24. If we do sign Blackett then it appears MT really doesn’t want to have being Wood back in under any circumstances.
    It’s massive but I feel we’ve seen the last of Captain Fantastic unless we are mathematically safe and Woody can play a game or two out and leave with his head high. I truly hope Taylor will respect this and give this club legend a great send off if able to do so.

UnattChed and still only 28, useful addition for the run in

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It’s massive but I feel we’ve seen the last of Captain Fantastic unless we are mathematically safe and Woody can play a game or two out and leave with his head high. I truly hope Taylor will respect this and give this club legend a great send off if able to do so.
    If Taylor is a good intelligent manager and it's looking like he is, there's no way he's playing wood for the sentiment side of football. Only way that's happening is of TS asks him too which would be a bad move imo.

I thought he was to good for the millers and choose Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Flour he isn’t going to take a 1 year deal no matter how big it is. If anything he’ll want a 3 year deal that will set him up as he approaches 30 at the end of 3 years. Moreover it betters the club in case anyone comes in for him, we ask a much bigger price for him, win win all round.
    My thoughts were that with a one year deal he keeps his options open for another big deal somewhere else if he improves next season. No transfer fee so potentially a bigger salary
    We benefit with his services for another season but yes no big transfer fee for us
    I’d be amazed if he signed a three year deal with us

Just speculation though so we might know more on Thursday

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast