Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
But Tricky, as is often the case, you have changed the nuance of your argument, because the thrust of your post was Covid farce and you were stating quite clearly that the whole thing was a hoax/unnecessary etc. etc.

I'm sure there are many issues over the handling of Covid that the government got wrong, but making a judgement based on a series of selectively leaked Whatsapp messages is hardly sound.

I'm sure that if you were privy to discussions that went on between any group of people you might take issue with what was said, but without proper context its impossible to distinguish between a light hearted or off the cuff remark and a serious one. So no I'm not overly concerned about these messages, other than it proves just how stupid Hancock is!!
No sir i didn't,
I said the panic was blown out of all proportion and stand by that.
It is slowly leaking out, they have had everyone on puppet strings for quite some time.
No one denies there wasn't a new virus. But to bring the world to a dead stop? Behave.
You yourself was blasting the damage lockdowns have done and the long term damage to the economy and people who will then die with long term ailments.

They've had our pants down.
Still things are coming out.

https://flipboard.com/@dailymailuk/t...647496046-%2F0