+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chalky and Frank, what did / do you think of 'Jesus Christ Superstar'?

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    Maybe she just has email on her home / business computer and not on her mobile phone. Last Sunday she was playing in UOGB at Milton Keynes. There is a North America tour starting before long so the whole UOGB may be rehearsing for it somewhere.
    So she may be away from her home / business email for a while.
    Aye Stefan,all very well but you got a reply within 75 mins I believe,she had better pull her finger out before I score her album 😂

She's definitely a great talent and I heard Money in the Mattress again about two hours ago and I've been humming it ever since (just the chorus TBF as I don't know the words to it all)

But the reply to me was on Saturday afternoon. She was probably at her home / business premises.

But the reply to me was on Saturday afternoon. She was probably at her home / business premises.
    It was a tongue in cheek reply Stefan to me dropping her a point for her album but I get your point 👍

You've got mail btw

I used the email address :-
    ramusician@hotmail.com

I used the email address :-
    ramusician@hotmail.com
    That was the one that I used,I don't think think that there's any other CDs to buy because I had a good look around afterwards but thanks anyway

There is a North America tour starting before long so the whole UOGB may be rehearsing for it somewhere.
    I just looked at the tour dates and I think that they are more popular that I gave them credit for,also another plucking thing is a pure genius title

Who would have thought that a thread about Jesus Christ Superstar would get over a hundred replies and not a bad word in any of them,well done Stefan for starting it 👏

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Strange Love by Ra

I've had a couple of listens to the ep and upon first listening to it was surprised how totally different it was from the YouTube videos,it's a more up to date album musically than the acoustic covers that she does so well,it's growing on me tbh and as it's an album that I'm not familiar I'm not going to score it just yet,I did enjoy the tracks Money in the Mattress and Heaven straight away though,all the songs was written,produced and mixed by Ra so she's very talented,I did email her and ask if she had any more physical stuff to buy but she never replied so I may knock a point off for that,there's an album of cover versions available to download for a fiver or summat but I prefer physical format for my money,all in all not a bad listen
    Well I've played this album about 6/7 times now and it's it's really grown on me and bizarrely the only song that I'm not to keen on is the title track Strange Love,bearing in mind that it's a debut album by a young singer who's written,produced,mixed and plays all of the instruments on the album it's an excellent first platter,it comes well presented in digi pack with lyrics and begs the question that if she can flog it for a fiver how come we are getting shafted by the big companies for big bucks when buying standard jewel case CDs?

I'm gonna rate it 9/10 with nothing deducted for not replying to my email mainly because she has a Hotmail account and for some reason I always have trouble with them so there is only a globule of resentment from me that she replied to Stefan in 75 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Well I've played this album about 6/7 times now and it's it's really grown on me and bizarrely the only song that I'm not to keen on is the title track Strange Love,bearing in mind that it's a debut album by a young singer who's written,produced,mixed and plays all of the instruments on the album it's an excellent first platter,it comes well presented in digi pack with lyrics and begs the question that if she can flog it for a fiver how come we are getting shafted by the big companies for big bucks when buying standard jewel case CDs?

I'm gonna rate it 9/10 with nothing deducted for not replying to my email mainly because she has a Hotmail account and for some reason I always have trouble with them so there is only a globule of resentment from me that she replied to Stefan in 75 minutes
    As the actress said to the bishop:-

I bet you are feeling a little chagrin about the length of time it has taken you to slip that in.

I wrote the final paragraph solely so that I could get it in howoldboy 😆

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)