+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Chalky and Frank, what did / do you think of 'Jesus Christ Superstar'?

I refer to the obvious fact that she seems to do everything connected with her work herself. She writes, sings, plays several instruments, is in charge of recording and producing her commercial release and she does the packaging and mailing of each CD.

My last post was in praise of her and you have certainly not touched a nerve. My gist was that she is exceptionally talented in various fields and is very shrewd with a likeable personality. So feel free to continue with communicating with her. Why would you not do so. I am interested.

Sometimes text in an email does not exactly convey what the writer had in mind. I assure you that what I had in mind was fully positive.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 28-04-2023 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    So feel free to continue with communicating with her. Why would you not do so. I am interested.

Sometimes text in an email does not exactly convey what the writer had in mind .
    I thought that you was having a pop at me for asking about the song on YouTube in that i shouldn't be bothering her whilst she is busy touring and stuff,I don't really commucate with her tbh,I merely asked if the track was available to buy as I thought that it was a great song and would buy it if it was on a album somewhere and wasn't expecting a reply at all tbh,if she had said "No it isn't" I wouldn't have even mentioned it but as she replied "No Yet".. I just thought that there maybe something for the future ,I wouldn't know about the emails as I've never received one from her

Anyway I always seem to have to apologize or explain things so it's probably best if I just left it

You seemed to misunderstand my post. I was being complementary about her all round abilities, her shrewdness and her personality.

Refresh your mind about me 'having a go', it was totally positive. I like what you are about, so do not inhibit your actions
    because of a total misunderstanding. Carry on as ever and I look forward to your further enquiries to her.

Aye,now I've reread it I can see that I got the wrong end of the stick,cheers Stefan

It is possible to download YouTube videos to your PC. I.e. if you particularly like something on YouTube but you also think that at some stage it may be deleted you may wish to download it to your PC where you can play it for ever. There are 3 possible ways to download.

1) Join YouTube Premium service, but it is a standard monthly payment, expensive if you only need to occasionally do any downloading.
    2) Buy download software but again it is expensive if you only need to occasionally do any downloading and you also pay for any improved version.
    3) Get free downloading software or the free version of the otherwise paid for software that is offered. This is what I have done. If it is the free version of the otherwise paid for software it is perfectly satisfactory for me. In the extremely unlikely event of me upgrading to the paid for version this would enable the downloading of several videos at once. I do not need that facility. In the free versions of paid for software there can be a limit to the number of videos that you can download per day but it is at least 3 per day in all that I have seen, usually 5 or more per day. That is perfectly adequate for me.

I use Anvsoft's Any Video Converter. As well as being a converter it is also a downloader.
    https://www.anvsoft.com/any-video-converter-free.html
    If you scroll down that page you will see that it is quite versatile, especially in terms of what it can read and write.

Where are you Stefan? We miss you

Thursday 9pm BBC1, Who Do You Think You Are

Series 20 starts off with Andrew Lloyd Webber,thought that it might interest you Steffy

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Where are you Stefan? We miss you

Thursday 9pm BBC1, Who Do You Think You Are

Series 20 starts off with Andrew Lloyd Webber,thought that it might interest you Steffy
    One rumour I have heard is that Stefan succeeded in his interview to become a roadie for the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain and is currently on tour with them in Germany.

You know how it often is Chalky when people become famous.

The fame goes to their heads and they quickly forget about their old mates.

I visualize Stefan as a sort Stephen Fry type of guy when I read his posts and I can't see him being a roadie of anyone even his beloved UOGB,mind you if they offered him a job as the emergency backup ukulele player he would snap their hands off,get that uke tuned up Stefan and send Laura my love

Two things that I learnt from the show is that when youve got ancestors called Sir Peregrine Maitland that fought at Waterloo then you come from good stock and the second being that ALW is absolutely minted and I'm gonna get started on writing my own musical

The Full Monty is returning as a series on Disney+. Only person I see missing is Horse (Paul Barber- Denzil) which is a shame…

The original film has to be one of the all time classics… I believe my boy has subscribed us so happy days… might do some binge watching rather than the current re-watch of DS9 😀

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)