+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Blackett

Nothing official he's signed. I'm not sure about him last played in America were players usually go when they are surplus here.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Nothing official he's signed. I'm not sure about him last played in America were players usually go when they are surplus here.
    gru, nobody’s sure about him as nobody’s seen him play yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I don't know if you've realised Gru but quite a few players from the MLS are now playing in England. Obviously that doesn't apply here as he was an England and Man Utd player before dropping down the leagues and eventually moving to the US. He's only ever scored 1 goal in his career so lump your lottery money on him scoring for us before Tom Eaves does

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I don't know if you've realised Gru but quite a few players from the MLS are now playing in England. Obviously that doesn't apply here as he was an England and Man Utd player before dropping down the leagues and eventually moving to the US. He's only ever scored 1 goal in his career so lump your lottery money on him scoring for us before Tom Eaves does
    I think along with Blackett being the first supporter to talk to him I was the first supporter to talk to Eaves some years ago when he joined on loan!

I hope I don't have the sme effect on Blackett than I seem to have had on Eaves

He struggkled at Man Utd, have to ask Reading fans how he was at Championship level.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He was poor at Man Utd, have to ask Reading fans how he was at Championship level.
    I can think of 17 players who were poor at Man Utd on Sunday but I think they could probably still do a job for us

....hilarious CAM....and might well be true.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Are they allowed to approach our player who’s still under contract?

Shame it’s not going to be with us

Warney isn’t two faced though is he
    Surely the good Human Being Paul Warne wouldn’t raid our club of Assets would he??
    Oh wait he’s already done it numerous times so far 😡

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Surely the good Human Being Paul Warne wouldn’t raid our club of Assets would he??
    Oh wait he’s already done it numerous times so far 😡
    Looking at Derby’s results of late he could do with all the Help he gets. Mind the gap P/W.Welove booths very quite of late.

I heard from a very reliable source recently that PW tapped up one of our better players in the summer i.e. well before he'd left for Derby. The player in question was soon to be out of contract, was in two minds on signing a new offer, PW advised him not to sign. From what I gather, he was vague about the reasons why in his discussions with the player at the time, but he was obviously planning on luring him to Derby at some point.

It's a cut-throat business. I always thought that there was much more to PW than the nice guy/friendly barbecue bloke image that he promoted, and which fooled so many. PW is nobody's fool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast