+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tonights games (Tuesday) of interest

Happy with tonight's results - only one point gained by our rivals.

Interesting that MK Don's look doomed - what a difference a season makes. Something we should all be aware of and grateful for!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post

Interesting that MK Don's look doomed - what a difference a season makes. Something we should all be aware of and grateful for!!
    Yes Connor Coventry plays for us now and not them

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post

Yes. A year ago this week they were beating us at NYS. The same week we were scraping past Hartlepool on penalties in the Papa John semi-final who are now fighting for their league status as are Gillingham who just a month later would have stayed in League 1 if they had upset our promotion party. It's a funny (or is it cruel) old game?

Also, Cambridge fighting for survival in league 1. And to think we were all very disappointed when their manager spurned us! Glad we got MT in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Also, Cambridge fighting for survival in league 1. And to think we were all very disappointed when their manager spurned us! Glad we got MT in the end!
    Funnily enough I was thinking about Bonner the other day Ragin. When he allegedly turned us down I think Cambridge were near the play off places. I'd love to see their stats since he 'stayed loyal' to them. I wonder if he regrets his decision?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234