+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Transfer Rumours

Burnley Transfer Rumours

Just bits ive seen around

Churlinov expected to go back to his last club this summer. Could be on loan

There is an agreement in place to take Bayer permanent, it's just the 13.5 million transfer fee that may be an issue

Coventry want to sign Mcnally who has been awesome for them

Everton will battle Burnley for Gyokeres signing from Coventry

We are actively trying to sign Tella

The club will have a significant 'war chest' in the summer

Sounds good, I've read somewhere too about items 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post

The club will have a significant 'war chest' in the summer
    I love this sort of rumour, music to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I love this sort of rumour, music to my ears.
    I wonder if Alan Pace has discovered the keys to Garlick's Dry Powder Room?

It will be fascinating to see who stays, who goes and who is brought in.

I suggest that midfield is light in numbers. Bastien has not really set the world on fire. I do not know the status of Cork’s contract. It would be great if VK could pull another Cullen out of the hat or a disciple of Defour!

I am guessing that anyone brought in will be mid - 20’s, attack minded, technically strong with a turn of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    It will be fascinating to see who stays, who goes and who is brought in.

I suggest that midfield is light in numbers. Bastien has not really set the world on fire. I do not know the status of Cork’s contract. It would be great if VK could pull another Cullen out of the hat or a disciple of Defour!

I am guessing that anyone brought in will be mid - 20’s, attack minded, technically strong with a turn of pace.
    Yes your right Swiss, we need to strengthen Central Mid urgently in the premier. I can see Bastien being unloaded. we need 2 in this position I Feel. Cork has another year on his contract, but the main issue will be his legs and the number of games played; so we need to add in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Yes your right Swiss, we need to strengthen Central Mid urgently in the premier. I can see Bastien being unloaded. we need 2 in this position I Feel. Cork has another year on his contract, but the main issue will be his legs and the number of games played; so we need to add in this position.
    I got hung drawn and quartered for saying exactly this after the window closed in January on BFC social media forums Dd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I got hung drawn and quartered for saying exactly this after the window closed in January on BFC social media forums Dd.
    Well BT it shows how much thought people put into things generally. Look at it now with Brownhill out we have but Cork and Cullen as Vinny seems to be very reluctant to put Bastien in the playing squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Well BT it shows how much thought people put into things generally. Look at it now with Brownhill out we have but Cork and Cullen as Vinny seems to be very reluctant to put Bastien in the playing squad.
    Flogging a dead horse is my speciality subject Dd, just look at the Migration thread running on here.

People have lost the ability to rationalise without prejudice. If Cork or Cullen get knacked now the wheels really could come off.

Look at this poor sod, should he be imprisoned for trying to secure his kids' future?

Attachment 23706

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Flogging a dead horse is my speciality subject Dd, just look at the Migration thread running on here.

People have lost the ability to rationalise without prejudice. If Cork or Cullen get knacked now the wheels really could come off.

Look at this poor sod, should he be imprisoned for trying to secure his kids' future?

Attachment 23706
    https://i2-prod.dailyrecord.co.uk/in...MELESS1JPG.jpg

What about this fella BT - he didn’t come in a dinghy and he offered his life for Queen and country - Feck him eh - get the immigrants in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)