+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Away v Birmingham sat 11th 3pm KO

Away v Birmingham sat 11th 3pm KO

I’m thinking it’s points in the bag here but we all know some grounds/clubs are not easy for us.
    Tbh I don’t really enjoy going here

We’ve signed another player which is a good thing with injuries we keep picking up, maybe he’ll start

Officials

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
    Adrian Waters and Robert Hyde
    Fourth Official : Sebastian Stockbridge

Going Saturday it’s a not lose game imo.

Does anyone know about the extent of Bailey Wrights injury?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m thinking it’s points in the bag here but we all know some grounds/clubs are not easy for us.
    Tbh I don’t really enjoy going here

We’ve signed another player which is a good thing with injuries we keep picking up, maybe he’ll start

Officials

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
    Adrian Waters and Robert Hyde
    Fourth Official : Sebastian Stockbridge
    Don't know why you'd think points in the bag about any game topsy, although if it was tongue in cheek I do apologise.
    I thought Brum were awful at our place earlier this season but they have some really good experienced players and have had some decent results too since then, even though they are down there with us.
    A game I believe we have, on paper anyway, a good chance to get something, and a win would be a huge step towards our safety this season but we have to show more consistency away from home and this is definitely a game that both Brum and ourselves will both fancy our chances for a result. UTM

I've had a weird premonition that Birmingham will be thinking "we should be beating teams like Rotherham".

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I've had a weird premonition that Birmingham will be thinking "we should be beating teams like Rotherham".
    I have a weird premonition that like many others, they will be whining it come Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    To be fair CAM with the size of all the other clubs in our division, they will probably all have that kind of mindset with regards to us. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    To be fair CAM with the size of all the other clubs in our division, they will probably all have that kind of mindset with regards to us. UTM
    It’s not size that counts ? Or so I’ve been told !

Ticket in my wallet, coached booked, stopping off for a full carvery on the way….bring it on!

No reason we can't win but I would find it too tempting to turn down a point now, if offered. I've now sat here for a minute looking at the first sentence I typed and no, no I wouldn't. This team is better, mindset needs to shift, I won't downplay our side by taking a point. Push, push, push, momentum is ours.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast