+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stephen flynn

I see that today Stephen Flynn has given his support to Humza Yousef.
    He will no longer be asking questions at PMQ on a Wednesday if Forbes or Regan are elected as they will likely be appointing their own preferred leader of the SNP at Westminster.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose a photograph of the smoke belching out of the Port Ellen Maltings in the rear of the photograph.
    On that day the wind was blowing from the East but on Islay the prevailing wind is from the South West. https://m.facebook.com/photo?fbid=78...73493546055009
    The 'smoke' looks like steam and if that's what you class as 'smoke belching out' of a chimney I suggest you cast your mind back to some of the chimneys you saw in your formative years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The 'smoke' looks like steam and if that's what you class as 'smoke belching out' of a chimney I suggest you cast your mind back to some of the chimneys you saw in your formative years.
    The chimneys are burning peat to make peated barley which is then used in the production of single malt scotch whisky.
    This results in smoke from the burning peat belching out of the chimneys.
    Unlike you I see this happening every time I am in Port Ellen and on a clear day I can see the smoke from the Port Ellen Maltings being emitted up into the sky from the front room of our house on Islay.

Steam is invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Steam is invisible.
    Now now. You are right that steam is initially invisible but as it cools it changes from a gas to a visible liquid plume, At least it do

DIID when I was at school.

Steam is invisible.
    Correct.
    I have never seen brown steam coming out of the Port Ellen Maltings chimneys.
    However I have seen plenty of brown smoke coming out of the Port Ellen Maltings chimneys

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Now now. You are right that steam is initially invisible but as it cools it changes from a gas to a visible liquid plume, At least it do

DIID when I was at school.
    That’s it vaporising.

That’s it vaporising.
    Oh deary deary me

Vaporize - to change or cause something to change into vapour or into the gaseous state

Condense - make something denser or more concentrated

Oh deary deary me

Vaporize - to change or cause something to change into vapour or into the gaseous state

Condense - make something denser or more concentrated
    Oh ffs.

Sometimes this is too phuckin easy mate.

Don’t let me get to you though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)