+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Cran

George Cran

Asking the questions he shuda been asking 4 or 5 years ago.

And if Cran is now asking questions D4L should have him on speed dial and getting in his ear.

Linda is treating every bugger with utter contempt.

Why is he getting away with it???

But he isn't getting away with it. The fact that he is not answering any questions is just building up more trouble for himself. I think the new development is still what is keeping him here. We need to watch out if planning permission is granted, will the stadium be 100% be built? No stadium, no planning permission for the other stuff. If it gets refused, what will they do next? Hypothetical questions will not get any answers, so I think Dee4life need to try to get their representative on the DFC board and build good relationships with the DFC staff.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    But he isn't getting away with it. The fact that he is not answering any questions is just building up more trouble for himself. I think the new development is still what is keeping him here. We need to watch out if planning permission is granted, will the stadium be 100% be built? No stadium, no planning permission for the other stuff. If it gets refused, what will they do next? Hypothetical questions will not get any answers, so I think Dee4life need to try to get their representative on the DFC board and build good relationships with the DFC staff.
    Respect your opinion b cram but he has, is and will continue to get away with it

Read his piece today with interest, finishes by saying that communication has been a major problem at the club for a long time now. Staff have worked hard to improve that it must be said. But the man with the real answers isn’t giving any. It’s about time he did.
    Nail on head !
    Dee4Life were recently celebrating the fact they have Greg Fenton willing to take any questions they have to the man at the top. The obvious problem with that is that every time they get an answer they have to accept it on face value.
    Wonder if they have the answers to any questions they have relating to Class A shares, entrenched rights and boardroom representation.
    The pledge to have submitted new stadium planning permission and the call to renew season tickets can’t be that far away.
    Think it’s fair to say we will be treated to some words of wisdom shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Respect your opinion b cram but he has, is and will continue to get away with it
    Who do you think he is fooling? I don't know anyone who is confident that the Campy plan is going to work. Plenty agree that it is the way forward but that's not the same as thinking that it is going to happen. He has to stick with the plan. He has said there is no NEED for a plan B. I think the need will change once the planning permission is still unresolved and ST tickets need to be sold. The point made by scottg. He thought he had fixed things by saying we will be playing at Dens next season, but what happens for the following season? I think kicking the can down the road like this just means we should be trying to find another way forward. Shouting for answers doesn't work, putting forward alternative plans might shake something loose.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Who do you think he is fooling? I don't know anyone who is confident that the Campy plan is going to work. Plenty agree that it is the way forward but that's not the same as thinking that it is going to happen. He has to stick with the plan. He has said there is no NEED for a plan B. I think the need will change once the planning permission is still unresolved and ST tickets need to be sold. The point made by scottg. He thought he had fixed things by saying we will be playing at Dens next season, but what happens for the following season? I think kicking the can down the road like this just means we should be trying to find another way forward. Shouting for answers doesn't work, putting forward alternative plans might shake something loose.
    He's getting away with not providing answers.

Shouting seems to work at tannadice, we are meekly accepting them trashing Dens ( our home) whilst providing no answers.

I'll keep shouting

at last a reporter has picked up on the obvious,i wonder if GC has also picked up on the fact that the away fans have a patg and Dee fans don't

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    at last a reporter has picked up on the obvious,i wonder if GC has also picked up on the fact that the away fans have a patg and Dee fans don't
    According to the ICT website there was PATG in the Bob Shankly Stand for ICT supporters (all 167 of them) at the game played on 25th February 2023.

Can anyone post this article by George Cran which bypasses the DCT paywall.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Can anyone post this article by George Cran which bypasses the DCT paywall.
    Get past paywall if you go incognito on mobile phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)