+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham City v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham City v The Millers

I still don’t know if the match is on or not but out of optimism here it is.

A win and other results going our way could see us 10 points plus above the relegation spots with 10 matches to go.
    We’d have all been happy with that at any part of the season.

Just one thing that’s confusing me. Fish and chips, pie and peas and a few too many beers has left me a couple of kg lighter.
    This never happened when I lived there 😂

Enjoy the match boys and girls

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I still don’t know if the match is on or not but out of optimism here it is.

A win and other results going our way could see us 10 points plus above the relegation spots with 10 matches to go.
    We’d have all been happy with that at any part of the season.

Just one thing that’s confusing me. Fish and chips, pie and peas and a few too many beers has left me a couple of kg lighter.
    This never happened when I lived there ��

Enjoy the match boys and girls

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
    By the way did you get to Masons ? If so what did you have and was it any good ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    By the way did you get to Masons ? If so what did you have and was it any good ?
    We did. We ate there Friday night and it was decent. The hunters chicken, the burger and the fish and chips were taken. Not one complaint. In fact the French connoisseurs enjoyed it more than they thought they would.

Excellent service and quality given by all the staff

We did. We ate there Friday night and it was decent. The hunters chicken, the burger and the fish and chips were taken. Not one complaint. In fact the French connoisseurs enjoyed it more than they thought they would.

Excellent service and quality given by all the staff
    Yes it’s usually good value for money ! Must have saved you a packet !

This never happened when I lived there ��
    !
    I think the pogo dancing may have something to do with it

I will be happy with a point,3points bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I think the pogo dancing may have something to do with it
    Not done that since the 80s. Hope our fans are doing it today.

I said Peltier to play centre back if needed. Rest of starting 11 will do for me!

At the start of the season if someone had suggested playing without the Barlaser – Wiles – Rathbone combo they would have been certified criminally insane. Well last week that’s what we had and we pulled off a great win over admittedly weak opponents.

We have that team work ethic, grease in our elbows, forward with our best foot, and defeat is just something at the bottom of delegs.

The majority of the good people of greater Nouvelle-Aquitaine will again be roaring the Millers on and will be looking forward to a spanking of the blues, as long as its got brown sauce on it.

We should be beating teams like Birmingham.

It's a free hit today.
    Blackpool have just lost 2-0.
    Even if Wigan & Huddersfield win & we lose we're still 5 points clear - all to play for.
    Goal machine Jordan Hugill is captain today.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast