+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley VS Wigan Player Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    This is something of a change of opinion BT.You have only been very critical of Foster up to yesterday.A hasty judgement?
    It was a good hit barrie, there is a semblance of a footballer in there. I'm reverting to my fall-back position on Foster, if he's good enough for VK he's more than good enough for me.

I was delighted to see the congratulations he received from his team mates. Great to watch.

Attachment 23748

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    What the website for the graphics above showing the player ratings etc?
    Hello CM.

Scroll down to the table, click on the W.D.L to reveal the game....it'll take you to the match centre, can click on the boxes below for more detail etc.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...d-Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Hello CM.

Scroll down to the table, click on the W.D.L to reveal the game....it'll take you to the match centre, can click on the boxes below for more detail etc.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...d-Championship

Great Thanks. This helps in my role as the 'Stats Man' during the post match 'Turfcast Podcast' after each match.

Great Thanks. This helps in my role as the 'Stats Man' during the post match 'Turfcast Podcast' after each match.
    Glad it some help to you - Cheers.

Turfcast Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTz...wOqJOQi4x5R37w

[QUOTE=Untinted Glasses;40237422]
    Muric 8
    Maatsan 8
    Ekbal 7
    Jordan 9
    Roberts 7
    Cullen 9
    Joey 7
    Anas 8
    Tella 9
    Barnes 7
    Vitinho 7

Foster 7
    Obefemi 7
    Cork 7
    Bastien 6

Muric - improving though when I actually thought about it , it can’t easy with nothing to do for 85 mins in most games.

Beyer as I’ve posted before is different gravy

I marked Robert’s down a bit as he wasted passes and concede possession a bit in this game

Ekdal is a classy centre back but was caught out , even though he nudged him in back.

Cullen is just a class act - every time I see him play - his recycling of the ball is amazing - his positioning also amazing ( a great technician of the game )

Anas I can see being a big player for us on the field and financially of it eventually.

Tella has electrifying pace and movement and is becoming a very good finisher as well.

Posted re foster being a rough diamond at minute - I’m thinking though he may flourish with a big physical centre forward but struggle leading the line himself - gykores would be ideal I think .

I do think we’re missing Benson - he’s a different dimension who can open teams up also a very good technical player and happy on either foot , in the last month I think he’d of changed the one pointers into three
    Last edited by army88; 14-03-2023 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    This is something of a change of opinion BT.You have only been very critical of Foster up to yesterday.A hasty judgement?
    This is redolent of Marksist (sic) Revisionism I suggest barrie.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    This is redolent of Marksist (sic) Revisionism I suggest barrie.
    Even Karl Marx would have been happy with that hit Sir Outwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Glad it some help to you - Cheers.

Turfcast Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTz...wOqJOQi4x5R37w

Thats the one. I am on there as 'Solent Clarets'. Joe does a pre-game show where he gets an opposition fan on to get their view of the game then after the match he does a quick '60 - Second' review. On the Sunday, normally around 10:00 he does a live Post Match show with various guests with the ability of those watching to post their comments. Normally last around an hour.

Army - "I marked Robert’s down a bit as he wasted passes and concede possession a bit in this game"

117 passes with a 94% passing accuracy. Made 56 successful final third passes, a record in a Championship match this season.

Army - "I marked Robert’s down a bit as he wasted passes and concede possession a bit in this game"

117 passes with a 94% passing accuracy. Made 56 successful final third passes, a record in a Championship match this season.
    Worry not, army88 never gets anything right C_M, he thinks a billion refugees are on their way.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)