+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Wigan and Huddersfield administration?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Just waiting for the EFL to come after us for watergate.. Cardiff are lobbying hard for points off/a replay at 42 mins or complete forfeit the fixture . I expect a replay but its the EFL we are dealing with, would not be surprised they invent a rule to fk us .To be fair although funny at the time and i really do not think it would have made and difference at the time dragging water back onto the pitch didn't look that impressive and seen as its gone viral on twitter I'm bracing myself for a punishment
    Chill pal. The lad couldn't push all the water one way as the drains simply couldn't take the biblical downpour he was facing and, he must have been knackered by the time he got our home end after all the work he had accomplished in the away end. That must have been really physical for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Just waiting for the EFL to come after us for watergate.. Cardiff are lobbying hard for points off/a replay at 42 mins or complete forfeit the fixture . I expect a replay but its the EFL we are dealing with, would not be surprised they invent a rule to fk us .To be fair although funny at the time and i really do not think it would have made and difference at the time dragging water back onto the pitch didn't look that impressive and seen as its gone viral on twitter I'm bracing myself for a punishment
    All clubs mangers generate sprout off like that when they’re panicking because they’re near bottom , Howard Webb was there and at touch lines so he knows what happened.

He (the lad) was spreading it about so that it would disperse quicker but I won’t be surprised if he gets a *******ing or even sacked, you can’t be putting laughing and putting middle finger up to away fans when your staff unless it was our fans he was doing to
    Last edited by millertop; 21-03-2023 at 07:14 AM.

It’s always good to read the link before posting yes i fell into it too

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Chill pal. The lad couldn't push all the water one way as the drains simply couldn't take the biblical downpour he was facing and, he must have been knackered by the time he got our home end after all the work he had accomplished in the away end. That must have been really physical for anyone.
    It's interesting that a lot of attention is being paid to the actions of the groundstaff in the corners of the pitch but the referee never went near those areas.
    He called the game off because the ball wouldn't bounce or roll properly in the MIDDLE of the pitch.
    I'm not sure what any rational person thinks the staff could have done about that and you would hope the EFL will recognise that too.

Latest from the wigan owner. On the point of, ''New charges were also issued by the EFL for failure to pay and non-compliance, with owner Abdulrahman Al-Jasmi also charged with misconduct. An independent disciplinary commission will deal with the case'' I wonder if they will be dealt with THIS season?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65025179

Latest from the wigan owner. On the point of, ''New charges were also issued by the EFL for failure to pay and non-compliance, with owner Abdulrahman Al-Jasmi also charged with misconduct. An independent disciplinary commission will deal with the case'' I wonder if they will be dealt with THIS season?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65025179
    Or even this decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Huddersfield Town would look a better proposition for new owners to takeover with zero debt & start again in League 1.
    Clubs don't go into Administration as a choice - it's usually a last resort.
    Yes there's that to consider as all debt will be written off at probably 10p in the £ and those owed suffer and all because of greedy over spending owners.
    It is looking like an Investment company based local to Huddersfield are interested in buying them & taking on all their liabilities as part of the sale.
    If that`s the case they won`t be entering Admin this season - let alone before Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    It is looking like an Investment company based local to Huddersfield are interested in buying them & taking on all their liabilities as part of the sale.
    If that`s the case they won`t be entering Admin this season - let alone before Thursday.
    Yeah, i read that the other day, it's a huge gamble and very brave.....or stupid.

Huddersfield Town Statement

Dean Hoyle has completed a deal to acquire the remaining 75% shareholding in
    Huddersfield Town, from Pure Sports Consultancy, Dean Hoyle already had a
    25% shareholding, so now he has a 100% shareholding.

Other news regarding Huddersfield Town -
    Reported Dean Hoyle exchanged contracts with a North American Group of investors,
    with Dean Hoyle writing off £40m he is owed by Huddersfield Town.
    Dean Hoyle to fund the club until the end of the season, with the investment group
    returning the funds Dean Hoyle has paid.

Verdict - Some fans have made scathing attacks about Dean Hoyle on social media,
    but without Dean Hoyle the club could have folded a few years ago.
    Dean Hoyle is Huddersfield Town, through & through.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast