It's Saturday evening and the final result is in so here's how it all panned out today. Have to say, really didn't think all the fixtures would be played but they were.

No Shows: A full card, well done everyone. We had one late entry, however, he still managed to score more than those with a full set of predictions

Weekly winner(s): A very poor low scoring return where at one point I thought I was doing rather well but, I was soon overtaken by two other higher scores. That wasn't the end of it though as one of you, and the only one, managed to score 10 points so well done ???????? Add on his bonus of 5 and he will be smiling when he reads this, well done Sir.

Joker(s) played: None played! It's fair to say, Nardendee's Scarborough warning about the weather, put those of us off who still have a Joker to play. I think he did us all a favour as the scoring was average to poor looking down the list.

Predict a Score: It appears that the most favoured result seemed to be 1 v 3 but alas there were no winners as Man City managed to scrape home a 0-1 win.

Wooden Spoon(s): Three to take home this weekend and I have to say, someone is becoming rather attached to these spoony thingamibobs as he grabs another but, he's not on his own as two more of you join him for scoring 2 points. Commiserations chaps.

The bottom pack is suddenly getting closer and tighter for me and who knows what it will look like next weekend

Check it all out now......