+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the Boats!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Another OTT reaction army88, you must be a true believer of Silly Braverman she claims in all seriousness another BILLION are on their way.

I have always believed in individual entrepreneurial opportunities, "BT Small Boat Builders" is my next commercial gig.
    Not an over reaction BT and in truth I couldn’t give monkeys uncle what Suella says , I only comment what I see with my own eyes .

So In truth you’ve still twisted turned and made me far right without compassion on posts when if you go back and read them actually say that the only immigrants I/ we don’t need here are those on the gravy train , genuine people women and children in need no
    Issues whatsoever- you refuse to recognise the hoards of young men who are in designer gear and entering our country because we’re a soft touch.

My stance is and was WHY by pass several countries to get to us ? You Never answer that question , Where is the money going to come from to pay the ever rising costs of these immigrants ? You never answer that one either .

I’ve said many times Bt you should be a politician- you are absolutely made for it .

I’ll keep my far right selfless - un compassionate views to myself on anything like this in future I think and just work harder to pay for the immigration
    Last edited by army88; 15-03-2023 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Not an over reaction BT and in truth I couldn’t give monkeys uncle what Suella says , I only comment what I see with my own eyes .

So In truth you’ve still twisted turned and made me far right without compassion on posts when if you go back and read them actually say that the only immigrants I/ we don’t need here are those on the gravy train , genuine people women and children in need no
    Issues whatsoever- you refuse to recognise the hoards of young men who are in designer gear and entering our country because we’re a soft touch.

My stance is and was WHY by pass several countries to get to us ? You Never answer that question , Where is the money going to come from to pay the ever rising costs of these immigrants ? You never answer that one either .

I’ve said many times Bt you should be a politician- you are absolutely made for it .

I’ll keep my far right selfless - un compassionate views to myself on anything like this in future I think and just work harder to pay for the immigration
    We are currently spending £100 million pounds per week (that's FIVE Billion POUNDS a YEAR) on a HS2 vanity project that stops at Old Oak Common and is going nowhere.

Instead of quibbling about a few quid and keep asking where the money is going to come from to cover the costs of these refugee seekers, perhaps you should ask your MP to challenge Jeremy Hunt to stop this real HS2 madness.

We are currently spending £100 million pounds per week (that's FIVE Billion POUNDS a YEAR) on a HS2 vanity project that stops at Old Oak Common and is going nowhere.

Instead of quibbling about a few quid and keep asking where the money is going to come from to cover the costs of these refugee seekers, perhaps you should ask your MP to challenge Jeremy Hunt to stop this real HS2 madness.
    Bt there is no argument - I’d be fine with all of it if our people tax payers - elderly - war veterans and generally US were looked after but we’re not - they come first in front of all of us.- housing health - accommodation you name it our people can’t get a look in.

You’ll never admit that I know . but it will come back to haunt us unless we get a grip of things , mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Bt there is no argument - I’d be fine with all of it if our people tax payers - elderly - war veterans and generally US were looked after but we’re not - they come first in front of all of us.- housing health - accommodation you name it our people can’t get a look in.

You’ll never admit that I know . but it will come back to haunt us unless we get a grip of things , mark my words
    These pesky bloody immigrants if they would just all pi$$ off "home" and get slaughtered it would save a lot of silly arguments on here.

IPT

Attachment 23772

These pesky bloody immigrants if they would just all pi$$ off "home" and get slaughtered it would save a lot of silly arguments on here.

IPT

Attachment 23772
    Why show a picture of him , that toilet has no idea, his pretend immigrant he took in - specially selected of course - cooked for and cleaned for by someone else.

I’ll e honest he doesn’t live surrounded by them either in his ivory tower immigration really doesn’t affect our Gary now does it ?

I’d be very interested to see how many came fleeing war BT - but you know that don’t you - there all the same to you - whereas I see them for what they really are.

I'm amazed at the vitriol Gary Lineker stirs up in right-wing zealots. He's only expressing an opinion for Christ's sake.

There are some comments currently doing the rounds by Tory MPs that are bordering on the criminal.

I'm amazed at the vitriol Gary Lineker stirs up in right-wing zealots. He's only expressing an opinion for Christ's sake.

could be - because he's a controlled shill from the funny farm club....politically placed to stir the pot and distract the masses....or, any whoe'er interested.

https://www.cityam.com/davos-wraps-s...-gary-lineker/

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

could be - because he's a controlled shill from the funny farm club....politically placed to stir the pot and distract the masses....or, any whoe'er interested.

https://www.cityam.com/davos-wraps-s...-gary-lineker/

You could level that accusation at just about any prominent person who expresses an opinion Norder.

I've been watching opinion polls across a lot pf political Facebook platforms and over 60% of the British electorate stand by him.

I've always liked Lineker as a player, he was that rare breed, an intelligent, thinking footballer. he's got personal family issues which he stays private about and he's opinionated but aren't we all? I also think he was nobbled chasing Bobby Charlton's achievement, i think he could have passed it given the chance. In MOTD he has achieved a pinnacle of non playing success where Wright and Shearer hang on his shirttails. he's definitely overpaid an obscene amount but that's down to the BBC going apesh!t overpaying a lot of its employees, Jeremy Vine being the main one, i wouldn't pay him in washers.

Bo—ocks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)