+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stop the Boats!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    See there you go again BT categorising me as not compassionate, where it’s the opposite but we’re back to you twisting things again , most people are sick to the back teeth of illegal immigration, I’m sure those that cant get treatment- dental - hospitalisations will all wholeheartedly agree with you and invite some more over so we can go further down the pecking order.

It’s delusional if you can’t see what’s happening outside the genuine people coming for help - loads of them have tagged along because it’s just so easy firstly to come and secondly what you get when you get here.

We’re a laughing stock as a country on this subject , the gullible compassionate Brits.
    Army, do you seriously think that the problems with the NHS, is the result of small boats crossing the channel rather than the underfunding that this present government as inflicted on the NHS for the last 13 years.

See there you go again BT categorising me as not compassionate, where it’s the opposite but we’re back to you twisting things again , most people are sick to the back teeth of illegal immigration, I’m sure those that cant get treatment- dental - hospitalisations will all wholeheartedly agree with you and invite some more over so we can go further down the pecking order.

It’s delusional if you can’t see what’s happening outside the genuine people coming for help - loads of them have tagged along because it’s just so easy firstly to come and secondly what you get when you get here.

We’re a laughing stock as a country on this subject , the gullible compassionate Brits.
    Your gullible compassionate Brit army88 is for me the one who shows mercy to their fellow man. I blame my thinking on the Christian values my parents installed in me.

I've been waiting two and half years for an operation that will greatly improve my quality of life but it has never occurred to me once to blame any refugees for the constant delays.

I blame this useless f*cking Tory government.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 17-03-2023 at 10:43 AM.

Another potential boatload of pesky bloody refugees...

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/2...n?xtor=CS1-51-[Desktop]-[MSN+UK+%28PREMIUM+Header+Bidding%29]&dicbo=v1-a33b27e42550b96bd76dc6c602e6c3ec-00518f0950dd1d41ab61ec38c907920b17-he2wmyzsgjtgmllfmnsdoljugnrdsllbgi3tcljqmiydszrtha ygemleg4

Not going away this problem is it?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...e-uk-illegally

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Army, do you seriously think that the problems with the NHS, is the result of small boats crossing the channel rather than the underfunding that this present government as inflicted on the NHS for the last 13 years.
    No vintage , but it’s a ticking time bomb the situation that is and whilst most go about there business un aware of what’s happening my point was that whilst the glut of people awaiting asylum decisions and those here illegally already is steadily growing, it’s an added strain to society services - NHS being one of them along with police and so on.

As for underfunded NHS I’m not so sure , as I’ve posted many times it’s a brilliant service but is run very badly - there will never be enough money to run the NHS - it does not matter how much you throw at it , the governments don’t want it fixing imo anyway as it’s simply a vote winner ( we’ll pledge 13 billion and a further 5 billion - because the NHS needs to be protected- we’ve heard the drill does it improve I don’t think so .)

My father worked there for a large part of his life and when he retired 25 years ago it was in decline then , nursing schools stopped - sisters taken off wards the list goes on and on right down to electricians and maintenance people

My wife has a close friend who’s left after 30 years , the last 10 fiddling figures and trying to meet targets, yet the admin staff keep coming but the doctors and nurses don’t , 10’jobs at LGBGT diversity at 100k a year - still no nurses or correct pay structure for them - and we wander why it struggles

No vintage , but it’s a ticking time bomb the situation that is and whilst most go about there business un aware of what’s happening my point was that whilst the glut of people awaiting asylum decisions and those here illegally already is steadily growing, it’s an added strain to society services - NHS being one of them along with police and so on.

As for underfunded NHS I’m not so sure , as I’ve posted many times it’s a brilliant service but is run very badly - there will never be enough money to run the NHS - it does not matter how much you throw at it , the governments don’t want it fixing imo anyway as it’s simply a vote winner ( we’ll pledge 13 billion and a further 5 billion - because the NHS needs to be protected- we’ve heard the drill does it improve I don’t think so .)

My father worked there for a large part of his life and when he retired 25 years ago it was in decline then , nursing schools stopped - sisters taken off wards the list goes on and on right down to electricians and maintenance people

My wife has a close friend who’s left after 30 years , the last 10 fiddling figures and trying to meet targets, yet the admin staff keep coming but the doctors and nurses don’t , 10’jobs at LGBGT diversity at 100k a year - still no nurses or correct pay structure for them - and we wander why it struggles
    So it's not the immigrants' fault then? Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    So it's not the immigrants' fault then? Good to know.
    One of your favourite people at it again today BT , trying to chop a policeman’s head off , your right bring em in they’re harmless.

I wander if Sadiq will condemn the Muslim attacker - I don’t think so do you.

One of your favourite people at it again today BT , trying to chop a policeman’s head off , your right bring em in they’re harmless.

I wander if Sadiq will condemn the Muslim attacker - I don’t think so do you.
    Russians on video cutting off Ukrainians heads, are we really going back to the middle ages army88.

Before you get started, I'm personally not overly fond of Islam as a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Russians on video cutting off Ukrainians heads, are we really going back to the middle ages army88.

Before you get started, I'm personally not overly fond of Islam as a religion.
    Tbh BT it wasn’t he was Muslim really - he was categorised as African immigrant, I put the sadiq bit in because we both know he won’t condemn it ( he shouldn’t have been allowed in that position ).

My fear is your right we are bringing the dark ages back to our shores - it’s sad it’s come to this - with respect some of these people don’t deserve a chance.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)