+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Playing decent fitba.

For the first time I see Robson has a chance at keeping this job.
    Thought the same thing! Great to be moligating these minks.

I am liking the passion the players have just now. Robson has gone a good way to replacing some belief after the previous dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    RedTV for me and the loon, as per.

First meaningful test of Robson, perhaps?

No idea what will happen but I hope we gub them good and proper. If we do, I’d be writing my salary requirements on a napkin and passing it to Dave if I were Barry.
    I refer you to my previous statement, your honour.

YASSS .... Never in doubt. In fact, Ah'd such a good feelin' aboot this game, fan Ah wis oot shoppin on Wed, Ah decided in my optimism tae buy a scotch pie and a jar o' Bovril ... which Ah fair enjoyed at half time

Great performance all round, although Ah felt we lost our way a wee bit when Miovski went off. Other than score goal, Ah can see his contribution/presence fairly goes unacknowledged ... but evidenced today in his absence.

Anyway ... it disna metter ... Unashamedly Happy Clappin' ... COYR!

Oh ... and a big shout out for JG .... In his 3 games in charge o' Joot he has gifted us 3 points and denied Livi and Smurn 2 points each ... significantly improving our league position! In Goodwin we trust

Best performance I have seen from us at Pittodrie for a long time. We faded a bit in the second half but the job was done first half.

Shinnie,Ramadami and Clarkson were superb as were Duk and the 2 new centre backs,hopefully we manage to sign Shinnie permanently in the summer.

Robson deserves to get the job now if he wants it. He’s got rid of this playing out from the back nonsense and is playing to the players strengths.

A very enjoyable afternoon at Pittodrie.

Thought we would win, but to win as well as we did was very sweet.

Three up after 25 mins, I was thinking we were going to avenge the 5-0 game at Tynecastle back in January.

A great team performance, but I'm giving my MoTM to Clarkson. I just like the way the loon plays his fitba and really seeing him progress since Goodwin left.

I thought losing Hayes had an impact on our shape and we faded afterwards, but was only going to be one winner.

McCrorie took s sore one to the balls early in the second half and doubtful if there is a Mrs McCrorie, that she will be getting anything tonight.

I think we have to give Robson a chance at the job as long as he keeps the boy Agnew with him.

Thoroughly deserved and impressive win.
    We cuffed them which was pleasing but the fight and confidence in the team was even better.
    Keep playing like this and 3rd place is a possibility when scraping into top six was my ambition a few weeks ago
    Well done boys !

I like Barry Robson. There’s not been many folk employed by AFC over the last few years I’ve liked.

You’ve all probably noticed

Best 30 minutes I’ve seen from Aberdeen for years. Everything that was sorely lacking under Goodwin was present today - passion, pressing, commitment, control and belief. No ars*** about at the back either. Shinnie and both Centre Backs were immense and Duk was truly ablaze, but there were no poor performances. Robson has the whole team fired up without doubt. Excellent all round.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast