+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford Ranger

Ford Ranger

Was sitting in traffic at the weekend and in front of me was a Ford Ranger. Obviously my first thought was hun B*stard, which then got me to consider whether any Dons fan feel comfortable owning and driving about in one of these cars with the word Ranger emblazoned on it. Now I have a history of what some might call pettiness - not drinking McEwan's lager, refusing to countenance any contact with CR Smith etc, but would anyone buy one of these or know any Dons fans that have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Was sitting in traffic at the weekend and in front of me was a Ford Ranger. Obviously my first thought was hun B*stard, which then got me to consider whether any Dons fan feel comfortable owning and driving about in one of these cars with the word Ranger emblazoned on it. Now I have a history of what some might call pettiness - not drinking McEwan's lager, refusing to countenance any contact with CR Smith etc, but would anyone buy one of these or know any Dons fans that have one?
    Same pettieness here. A Ranger car, no thanks.

That's not petty.

That's bloody obvious.

I wouldn't drive one of those bloody minis with the brake lights in the shape of a hun flag either.

Edit: At one point I was looking to buy property in France, the nicest place I found was in a region called Gers.

Therfore I ended up in HUNgary.

I wouldn't have bought a flat in Hun Street though.

Hun u.
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/aWrZMBxpmupBv8WJ8?g_st=ic
    Last edited by donsdaft; 13-03-2023 at 11:16 AM.

I still shout “SCAB!“ at Yuill and Dodds’ trucks after their cûntery during the miners’ strike, and used to make sure my bladder was full on my evening walk to allow me to teem the stroop against one sub-contracted to work on the AWPR that parked on one of my regular flâneuring routes. Their red, white, and blue livery and tonguing of Thatcher’s flaps in 84-85 marks them out as huns in my book.

When I worked in the city centre, and the liquidated 17th century cultural monolith was still in business, there was a weekly campaign of hiding Rangers News behind other periodicals in the numerous nearby newsagents. Destruction of hun and tim birthday cakes in Tesco and Asda by lifting them from the shelves and holding them just a little too tightly before returning them to position? There may be CCTV evidence, but no collar to date.

Best of all though, was a trip home to Fash City by an exile known to some of you. Suffering from a serious cold, with severe nasal effluent outflow, he thumbed through the hun shirts in a local sports shop whilst vigorously picking at his nose.

All sponsor boycotts observed, but it wasn’t me who squeezed UHU into the Yale lock of the Union Street Daily Record office.

I loved Tunnocks Carmel wafers. But haven't had one since 2013 When Mr Tunnock came out for the Union. I also would not drink McEwan lager for the afore mentioned reason.. Its also p1sh. A new one to me but I'm now very interested in Hun Tim birthday cakes in my local Asda.

Donsdaft Junior was a serial smasher of said cakes.

I'll have to ask him if he's ruined any recently.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Donsdaft Junior was a serial smasher of said cakes.

I'll have to ask him if he's ruined any recently.
    I’ve not seen any for ages. It’s all Paw Patrol and Pokemon these days. I think the guerrilla raids were influential.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’ve not seen any for ages. It’s all Paw Patrol and Pokemon these days. I think the guerrilla raids were influential.
    I've seen a few bashed ones in Dumbarton ASDA...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've seen a few bashed ones in Dumbarton ASDA...
    Well, that’s their home twenty, innit?

I think the stores in the City of the Destroyed Local Library System have learned their lesson, and removed that SKU from the ordering inventory.

Seems like you have work to do in Dumbarton. Stop fûcking around on here, and go to it. It’s your duty, min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Whatever happened to the healthy lifestyle.
    Morning walks etc.
    When all the time you are staring at cakes in supermarkets.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast