+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big Match Revisited

Big Match Revisited

Gaz I watched this the other day and they showed the 1st leg of our FA Cuo game. Ended 0-0 but was a good game. I went to the replay at the Lane which we won 2-1 with 2 late goals. Nearly 47,000 for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Gaz I watched this the other day and they showed the 1st leg of our FA Cuo game. Ended 0-0 but was a good game. I went to the replay at the Lane which we won 2-1 with 2 late goals. Nearly 47,000 for that game.
    Yes brilliant game at both ends. Your fans were warm and welcoming at ours, They set fire to the South Stand :-D

My mate, who is no slouch, climbed on top of our hotdog stand to get away from your lot

I miss the excitement of those type of cup game. Everton, Arsenal, You, Arses, Leeds, Wolves even Brum

oh and Wet Spam

V Spammers there was 20 or so of the 'ICF'? In our end not too far back from me.
    I ran up towards them after the game only to find they had gone.
    My older brother said he was sure it must have ol Cas P that he tussled with outside the Town End