+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC and Yorkshire

Just finished watching the first series Griff and what can I say but superb,cracking story and the storyline never wavered in how good it was,when the kidnapped girl got rescued from the cellar at the end of episode four I thought that the final two episodes would have to be padded out but definitely not,I wasn't even sure if her grandson would make it to the end tbh,the only thing is series two can't possibly be as good because it's a hard act to follow script wise 10/10

Anyway any program that has a Notts superfan Jake Bugg track as it's theme tune just has to be good

Oh and another thing,that mug that she drinks out of at home with the tribal toucans on,I've sussed one out for £7 😎

Really chuffed you enjoyed it. There are different storylines in the other two series but they’re every bit as good. The second series is about eigh**** months after the first then the last series is about five years later. Great storytelling and I didn’t know that Jake Bugg is a Notts fan.

Jake is a life long Notts fan,I've seen him down The Lane a few times,check out our away shirt 😏

I will watch the second series next Sunday but there's no way that it's going to be as good

You can’t beat Shameless 😀

Just watched another really good BBC drama series based in Yorkshire.

It is called "Better".

Only 5 episodes ...now available on iPlayer.

Recommended.

I've taken your advice and downloaded the first episode howoldboy and will probably get to watch it tomorrow

Thats a coincidence,going on holiday today and thought i would download something to watch on the plane and went for better.

I watched Better howoldboy and although I enjoyed it I wouldn't be bothered about watching Series 2 if it came out, 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    I watched Better howoldboy and although I enjoyed it I wouldn't be bothered about watching Series 2 if it came out, 7/10
    You're getting hard to please Chalky.

I thought the ending set it up nicely for another series.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)