+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment made.

Payment made.

A tenner for this years comp and last years, and im pulling my tongue out at those who thought i was a back slider. No apology needed, got the hang of it.

Griff. Let me knqw your seat and I will give you £30 on Saturdyay

I will if I’m going. It’s Mrsgriff’s birthday so I’m not certain yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    A tenner for this years comp and last years, and im pulling my tongue out at those who thought i was a back slider. No apology needed, got the hang of it.
    Thanks for that Frank, £20 received. I’ll waive the tenner for last year and add it to this years total. Appreciated.

Thanks Frank… I have a new respect for you.. now try & win it back 👍

Given up booze,taking exercise,paying his dues?

What you up to Frank?

Putting death off, whatever time ive got left i want it as pain free as possible. Id like to think im not afraid of it, after all this is only a training camp, beyond is is home. Dying is a moment of " what the.....".

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Given up booze,taking exercise,paying his dues?

What you up to Frank?
    He's rapidly losing the plot, the "home" he refers to is a carehome in which he'll p!ssing and sh!tting himself before too long.

And youll be my nurse, and in my confused state ill crush your bo llocks, hard like. Not let go for ten seconds as hole.

Me be your nurse? If you insist! I'll be making you cups of chocolate from melted bars of extra strength Ex-Lax. Then I'll be cleaning all your soiled bits with a wire brush. I'll be swapping your false teeth with 104 year old Hilda's in the next room for a laugh, and that nasty discharge she keeps coughing up I'll be stirring into your porridge. I'll be swapping your hemorrhoid cream for chiili paste, putting dud batteries in your hearing aids, cleaning your specs with a brillo pad, filling your socks with itching powder, telling the chefs to jizz on you meals before sprinkling phall curry powder on them, shaking you awake at 3am every morning screaming "Frank, you've won predictocomp!"

Ooooh yes, I'll be your nurse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)