+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So long VK, thanks for the memories

So long VK, thanks for the memories

So this is what we could all be saying come the summer if Alan Brazils' contact is of a good source

“In terms of timing, it probably is the perfect time for Vincent Kompany to move.”

Brazil then apologised to fans of his current club, stating: “I’m sorry Burnley fans, but listen it might not be 100% accurate but they guy who told me I respect.”

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1170957569...tt_central_top
    Last edited by Untinted Glasses; 14-03-2023 at 02:09 PM.

More bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    More bollox.
    There would be a bit needs to sort out but it cannot be dismissed as '*******s'
    Brazil doesn't normally put his neck on the line and he is saying it is a good source.

Spurs would be a great move for VK and a club that traditionally would love his style of play.

It would be gutting for us clarets but it is certainly not '*******s' I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    There would be a bit needs to sort out but it cannot be dismissed as '*******s'
    Brazil doesn't normally put his neck on the line and he is saying it is a good source.

Spurs would be a great move for VK and a club that traditionally would love his style of play.

It would be gutting for us clarets but it is certainly not '*******s' I would suggest.
    Word is Levy wants to poach the Fulham manager. Why would VK leave anytime soon with an unfinished project on his hands?

Makes no sense, he's already richer than God, so it's not the money.

Word is Levy wants to poach the Fulham manager. Why would VK leave anytime soon with an unfinished project on his hands?

Makes no sense, he's already richer than God, so it's not the money.
    I would suggest

Size of club
    Quality of the players he would be working with
    Champions league or some kind of European football
    Higher Wage
    One of the best stadiums in the world
    Harry Kane
    Raising his own profile even more
    London culture

I dunno must be loads of reasons. There a massive club

You could ask why he would leave anderlect for burnley. why would he need to, he's already richer than god. You would answer he wants to be in the UK. Another reason then he could want to be in London rather than Burnley.

I would suggest

Size of club
    Quality of the players he would be working with
    Champions league or some kind of European football
    Higher Wage
    One of the best stadiums in the world
    Harry Kane
    Raising his own profile even more
    London culture

I dunno must be loads of reasons. There a massive club

You could ask why he would leave anderlect for burnley. why would he need to, he's already richer than god. You would answer he wants to be in the UK. Another reason then he could want to be in London rather than Burnley.
    His family is domiciled and settled in Manchester. He's with us for a while yet.

His family is domiciled and settled in Manchester. He's with us for a while yet.
    Ok that's great to know. Thanks for clearing that rumour up.

Ok that's great to know. Thanks for clearing that rumour up.
    You are more than welcome.

Alan Brazil is full of S•••e. Got nothing better to talk about on his over hyped radio show. We all accept that VK will go somewhere else , but it won’t be any time soon. Where does he get this crap from ? I notice he puts it on the airwaves when VK’s old club have an important Champions League game tonight. Maybe he’ll go in12 months. His job here is far from finished, and his wife was always keen to return to the Cheshire home they have. That was half the reason they came back to this part of the world. I stopped listening to TalkSport a long time ago. Mainly because of the garbage they continually churn out. Don’t believe any of it . Not yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Alan Brazil is full of S•••e. Got nothing better to talk about on his over hyped radio show. We all accept that VK will go somewhere else , but it won’t be any time soon. Where does he get this crap from ? I notice he puts it on the airwaves when VK’s old club have an important Champions League game tonight. Maybe he’ll go in12 months. His job here is far from finished, and his wife was always keen to return to the Cheshire home they have. That was half the reason they came back to this part of the world. I stopped listening to TalkSport a long time ago. Mainly because of the garbage they continually churn out. Don’t believe any of it . Not yet anyway.
    Hear, hear malwayne, an honorary Clarets Mad Knighthood is in the post as we speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)