+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v PNE

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v PNE

This time last year I was packing my bag and getting set for my heart op! A bloody good job they made of it too. Instead of my resting heart beat being 105 bpm it's now down to around 68. On top of that it should be the normal size, although it has to be said that many people have mentioned how big my heat is
    The addition stuff I got free with the op was being paralized for a period due to having a stroke at some time during the immediate recovery.
    I'm fortunate! Yes I still have problems but by heck have I been been fortunate to recover the way I have. My trip last week with my friends was fantastic and meeting some of you guys for the first time or again was delightful. CT mentioned that this board still offers a lot to a lot of people and helps us that live abroad keep a good connection to the club and reality. This board is what we've made it and on the whole, it's enjoyable.

Rotherham United is in the right division at the right time. It was essential to be in the Championship this season to stand a chance of being in it the next time around.
    It could be that we may not have to win another game to be safe due to the mismanagement of other clubs in the league and the terrific points telly already acheived. But it would be nice to to do it with ease. 4 wins will do it!

It starts tonight!
    Imagine a replay of the play off win all those years ago against Preston North End! The joy, the pleasure and the excitement of the chance of seeing Steve Evans's knackers as he ran down the touchline .

It's in touching distance! (Not his knoackers)

Enjoy the match everyone!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

That was in the playoff final against Orient Frog but your heart's in the right place (apparently )

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That was in the playoff final against Orient Frog but your heart's in the right place (apparently )
    Should have checked

We did win that one but didn't see his knackers.

I am getting better but still muddled int tete

Think we will lose tonight

But hope I'm wrong

No Rathbone again. Peltier at centre back apart from that same side as recently.

That playoff game against pne is still one of my favourite memories of NYS.
    What a night under the lights.
    I'd love to be feeling that way again tonight.
    Cos a win like that tonight would really put us in touching distance.

In mid match ffs 😆

Coommmmmeeeee
    Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Yoooouuuuuuuuuuu
    Reeeeedddddssssss

Edit
    Mid
    March

Evenin all

many people have mentioned how big my heat is

It would be unfair to comment on that after sleeping with you last week Frog.

I'm sort of looking forward to this. Funnily enough I was more confident about beating Brum than PNE who have a decent away form. The first goal could win this tonight I think.

Maybe Hugill to score again against one of his old teams?

I need to make sure there is sufficient beer to get through this. If I come back from the cellar, then all will be well; probably. Maybe. I can't think of Preston without Wallace & Grommet, ok I'll just go get some beer.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

But hope I'm wrong
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No Rathbone again. Peltier at centre back apart from that same side as recently.
    Eaves instead of Kelly on the bench

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast