+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next seasons season ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    He might not have long to wait
    No.

Stop the season tic

Pick and choose

Only the big games

Then just stop

Months of no going turn to seasons

Buy stick and join Pravda

The cycle of the severely pissed off I'm afraid.

Dee4Life nowhere to be seen or heard, no doubt using their time well in their view carrying on with the charm offensive in the hope they can build on their last audience with the main man. That lasted a half an hour on the topic of the relationship between DFC and D4L. Good luck wherever you think this is taking you I wish you well and hope you get there. Consulting your membership on their views re the season ticket launch might be something you might also want to think about.

even consulting the membership would be a huge step Scott
    the arabs doon the road got a 100% better result by bringing out a ***n bedsheet and spraying it ffs and not 1 single finger pointed at them as far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Dee4Life nowhere to be seen or heard, no doubt using their time well in their view carrying on with the charm offensive in the hope they can build on their last audience with the main man. That lasted a half an hour on the topic of the relationship between DFC and D4L. Good luck wherever you think this is taking you I wish you well and hope you get there. Consulting your membership on their views re the season ticket launch might be something you might also want to think about.
    They consulted at AGM then went in a different direction

Not impressed either mate but will hang in at least until membership expires. The AGM I found quite inspiring with no dissenting voices, a collective view and a direction of travel identified. Been pretty disappointed with what I’ve seen and heard since, as you suggest lost their way when they left the Clubby for reasons best known to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Not impressed either mate but will hang in at least until membership expires. The AGM I found quite inspiring with no dissenting voices, a collective view and a direction of travel identified. Been pretty disappointed with what I’ve seen and heard since, as you suggest lost their way when they left the Clubby for reasons best known to themselves.
    In my opinion some of the Dee4life directors obviously do not want to upset Nelms at all costs.
    Goodness knows why as doing nothing is no longer an option.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)