+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Wycombe Wanderers v Barnsley

Anyone want a laugh take a look on Owls Talk.
    Nor sure if some are serious or simply sh@tting themselves !

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Anyone want a laugh take a look on Owls Talk.
    Nor sure if some are serious or simply sh@tting themselves !
    Yeh I've had a butchers on there tonight .

All of a sudden it's a big derby game now is it for them ?

" we can't let that lot end our unbeaten run we just can't "

" I'll snatch your hands off for a point on Tuesday night "

Not many giving it the usual Wendy big un tonight now they are coming to our back yard Tuesday night.

Saying that there's even a thread on the Plymouth forum tonight about our game with that lot on Tuesday night .

They are worried too .

Wins for Ipswich against Shrewsbury and Barnsley against Wycombe have just about seen them off as Play Off candidates.

Peterborough remain as the floating turd that will not flush away.

Grinding out that result at Wycombe with a late goal was as big a game as any this season. I think we saw something special today.

That Tedic has some neck.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-03-2023 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He really looked weak on that left foot to me Perky , he didn't fancy it at all did he ?
    He offered nothing mate, apart from the worry he might get sent off! It says something that Cardiff can't score goals and we have taken a striker from them they don't need FFS!

And why were we not in red shirts, AGAIN!!. 🤬
    It will surely be Cole and Norwood starting against the Fowls, but I'm interested to see what if any impact Tedic might have again, when he comes on as sub.
    And speaking of back up strikers, what's been happening with Oli Shaw ?.

Big win yesterday in terms of our play off aspirations. I think the play offs is almost nailed on for us after that. Derby and Boltons arses will be nipping rather than ours. Not the best display but a bit of quality from Luke Thomas and Tedic won the day.

These 'big games' have been navigated very well so far. 13 points taken from Derby, B Rovers, Pompey, Plymouth and Wycombe. We've only conceded 2 goals in these fixtures as well. Dare I say, its automatic promotion form. I still don't think we'll quite achieve the top 2 but while it's still mathematically possible we have a chance. Beat them lot on Tuesday and I believe it's on.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678