+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ekdal

Ekdal

I really like him,only thing I can fault him on is his speed on chasing back or catching defenders,think he needs some speed training down Gawthorpe. Apart from that he's a very good player.

You're either fast or not, i used to be a runner but unfortunately for me there were a lot of runners who were quicker. You can only get fitter but not faster.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I really like him,only thing I can fault him on is his speed on chasing back or catching defenders,think he needs some speed training down Gawthorpe. Apart from that he's a very good player.
    I like the fact that he's laboured, cost us points and his head is a little slower than the rest of his body too alf - if only he could have scored some own goals, never minf, can't have it all !

Hi norder, you're posting some confusing posts but don't worry, i'll keep analysing them and let you know my opinion later, the bill will be in the post.

We could always sign Baldy Pevsner Norder if we need some own goals. Dalek provided a beautifully weighted ball as an assist for Tella’s opening goal at Hull and if I were to have a criticism it is that he is occasionally too easily not pushed off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    We could always sign Baldy Pevsner Norder if we need some own goals. Dalek provided a beautifully weighted ball as an assist for Tella’s opening goal at Hull and if I were to have a criticism it is that he is occasionally too easily not pushed off the ball.
    Exactly outwood if anything he needs to bulk up a bit , he’s a good reader of the game and if he has like a Beyer with him ( his legs ) he’ll be more than Ok.

Ben Mee hasn’t done bad out of not having enough pace

Mee would have been best centre back in England in his pomp if he could eat up the ground with exceptional pace as well.

Got to be totally honest, I've watched live every game he has played for us so far but I prefer Ameen Al-Dakhil who has pace to burn and IMHO reads the game better.

Attachment 23778

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Hi norder, you're posting some confusing posts but don't worry, i'll keep analysing them and let you know my opinion later, the bill will be in the post.
    All of Norders posts are confusing. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    All of Norders posts are confusing. ��
    His intelligence is way beyond the scope of most posters on here Alfie, certainly mine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    His intelligence is way beyond the scope of most posters on here Alfie, certainly mine.

that because i'm uneducated/unschooled BT ?......couldn't be arsed with the classroom, not when I could chuff on pack of no6 in a blind eyed country pub. And talk all things Burnley to my brother, "who lost a stud and when" etc, I feel like a real dumb fluck, same for me on here sometimes...on all subjects, Still learning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)