+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Leeds United

Kilman thinks he’s Lionel Messi in the box. Brilliant attempt

Down 0-1 at halftime.

Deserve to be even based on play, maybe even winning. Officials against us once again. I know these things tend to even out and bad calls are just generally bad luck, but Wolves have been incredibly unlucky this season

Gomes decides not to even look at Ayling on the corner and Leeds double their lead.

Game, set, match

More comical defending

Wolves get one back. Otto catches the keeper way off the line. Let’s hope this is the start of a crazy comeback

How did Wolves not score there? Jimenez sends it toward the net and it hits directly off the keepers arm. Unlucky again.

Traore sends a cross in, Leeds defender sloppily tries to clear it, could have gone anymore but out for a corner.

Then Cunha shoots and it deflects off a Leeds defender in the net.

Let’s get at least a point now boys!!!!

Well now VAR is applied correctly. Otto gets a deserved red card for a clumsy challenge

Officiating is clearly a joke at this point.

Traore gets shirt pulled and Leeds get possession and score. Should have been called live, but it goes to VAR and inexplicably, the goal is not overturned. Nunes gets a red card from the bench

Nothing is going our way.

I think our top flight adventure is coming to an end when you are beaten at home in successive games by fellow strugglers, especially when one of them stuffs four past you.

I haven't posted about yesterday's result against Leeds until now because I'm still fuming, and really struggling not to accuse the officiating of our matches as corrupt! However, we didn't lose yesterday because of the officials, as poor as they were. We lost because we defended like an amateur outfit, and at the other end had the finishing of an under 9 side, although I'm sure some under 9 coaches will dispute this. Meslier also made some crucial saves. On some of the individual points in the match. Semedo's penalty shout was a 50/50, if it had been given it wouldn't have been overturned by VAR, and vice versa. Dawson's challenge could also have been a straight red. Jonny, apart from scoring a 'worldy' was shocking and I'll be amazed if the club are daft enough to appeal it. The foul on Adama, which led to Leeds 4th was a foul. I have no explanation as to why the ref, even having been told to review it on the monitor didn't change his mind. It's this incompetence which is infuriating, but it wasn't that that cost us yesterday. We had more than enough chances to have beaten Leeds but couldn't take them. We are right in the middle of a relegation scrap, and atm I don't know where the next points are coming from. These players need to stand up and be counted because as much as we feel hard done by by the officials our performances, or lack of them are down to us!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)