+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Missed out tragically. Bit upset but not if people who go every week have got them fair dues. Would be good if an event was made of this game in Nottingham with a big screen somewhere.
    Ive not managed to get one having not missed an away game for over 15 years. I wonder how many of those who have got one will bother to go to the likes of Dover and Gateshead. Very annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    A lot of noise mate. We need huge noise.
    Agreed.

If you are lucky enough to have a ticket you better be singing, you better be giving considerable more vocal support than you usually do at an away game.

If it gives the players a few percentage points of more energy and effort it is worth it. These fortunate 1000 or so now carry great responsibility on their shoulders.

The players having given so much, especially away from home this season, it's now time to fully repay.

Feel for you durham, I really hope that those who got tickets in front of you are going to be very vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Agreed.

If you are lucky enough to have a ticket you better be singing, you better be giving considerable more vocal support than you usually do at an away game.

If it gives the players a few percentage points of more energy and effort it is worth it. These fortunate 1000 or so now carry great responsibility on their shoulders.

The players having given so much, especially away from home this season, it's now time to fully repay.
    Definitely. I’ve been to more away games this season than for while, and at a few the vocal support has been crap, especially for a team doing so well. Too many Notts fans sitting on their hands keeping quiet.

No excuses for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Ive not managed to get one having not missed an away game for over 15 years. I wonder how many of those who have got one will bother to go to the likes of Dover and Gateshead. Very annoyed.
    Don't worry durhampie if notts lose in the next few games the ones with friends in higher players will be selling there tickets 😉 can't make it work had c19 test and others.

Should've gotten there earlier if it was so important to you.

You're very lucky to be in a position to not have missed an away game for 15 years and hats off to do you for the dedication.

What's the best and worst game within that sequence?

Maybe contact the club, with a record like that there might be something they can do?

LW probably heard you don’t like Nemane and Bostock and he plans on playing them 😜

^^

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Should've gotten there earlier if it was so important to you.

You're very lucky to be in a position to not have missed an away game for 15 years and hats off to do you for the dedication.

What's the best and worst game within that sequence?
    I was on line at 9.00 all ready to go..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast