+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    That is harsh and not fair, it’s times like this you would hope supporters who go away a lot aren’t put into a pot luck situation. I went on about 10/5 to ish and was 450th in the queue, didn’t even know there was a queue pre 9.
    I’d be tempted to email the club on the off chance they can make something happen for you.
    I have....And they can sod off.. Its not just me, but most of the others on the coach who travel every week. I hope we lose against Barnet..

That would trigger a few tickets for sale 😀

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I have....And they can sod off.. Its not just me, but most of the others on the coach who travel every week. I hope we lose against Barnet..
    Seems grossly unfair the way it was done given allocation versus demand. If my mate still has a spare one I will let you know.

Surely the club has some data on how many people have purchased away tickets that could have prioritised these people. I mean they have enough bloody data on everything else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Seems grossly unfair the way it was done given allocation versus demand. If my mate still has a spare one I will let you know.

Surely the club has some data on how many people have purchased away tickets that could have prioritised these people. I mean they have enough bloody data on everything else!!!
    Exactly, say the last three away tickets and a home season ticket holder would seem to be a fair way of doing it IMO. They have used a similar way before when away tickets have been scarce.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-03-2023 at 10:46 AM. Reason: fixed typos

You aren't going to Barnet on the coach and hoping we lose.

... so you're in the category of self-important, entitled upporters who demand special privileges. Sorry you feel that way; so I'll wave to you from the upper stand, cameras permitting. Hope that helps ...

I know you don't mean that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    Exactly, say the last three away tickets and a home season ticket holder would seem to be a fair way of doing it IMO. They have used a similar way before when away tickets have been scares to get.
    With everything being online nowadays, it would be an admin nightmare. They'd have to employ an extra member of staff just to update everyone's accounts with which away matches they'd been to and it would still be nowhere near fool proof and open to abuse.

Unfortunately, with most clubs in this league operating hand to mouth and insisting that away tickets are sold from their own website, it would seem very hard to run a loyalty away tickets scheme. The sooner we're out of here and up the leagues....

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post

90% of away tickets are sold through the home club now, so Notts will have no idea who has bought them. It’s annoying but not sure what they could’ve done on this one really.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You aren't going to Barnet on the coach and hoping we lose.
    I am going to Barnet, and if we lose then i will get great satisfaction from all of those who have Wrexham tickets and never go to away games offering them for sale..
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-03-2023 at 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast