+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham V Notts stream….

Wrexham V Notts stream….

With the game being moved to 3pm does that mean it won’t be available to stream via the National League website? I happen to be out of the country and don’t want to miss the game 🤦*♂️😬

I think it is on BT Spoort

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    With the game being moved to 3pm does that mean it won’t be available to stream via the National League website? I happen to be out of the country and don’t want to miss the game 🤦*♂️😬
    As above, it's on BT Sport. Not sure if that means it will still be on NL TV. But 3pm blackout applies to Saturdays only, to answer your first question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    As above, it's on BT Sport. Not sure if that means it will still be on NL TV. But 3pm blackout applies to Saturdays only, to answer your first question.
    Thanks for the replies….not sure there’ll be anywhere with bt sport showing the game so am relying on the stream. I forgot it was Monday actually so hopefully NL TV will still be showing it 🤞

The game WON'T be televised anywhere else only BT Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    The game WON'T be televised anywhere else only BT Sports.
    Bugger. Typical 😭

If you are abroad you can stream it thru national league TV - even the games that are on bt sport in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Thanks for the replies….not sure there’ll be anywhere with bt sport showing the game so am relying on the stream. I forgot it was Monday actually so hopefully NL TV will still be showing it 🤞
    I know it is expensive but can't you subscribe to BT Sport and watch it on a mobile / laptop?

Short of actually being there - To best experience the drama I think this will be one of those occasions when you'll probably get more out of listening to Charlie and Stall than watching it on BT. You want to see it with your own eyes of course, but impartial TV coverage can feel flat in comparison to partisan local radio when the stakes are this high. I'm assuming Charlie will be on duty for a game of this magnitude and that one club doesn't suffer a sudden collapse in form beforehand with the title all but decided.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsfan81 View Post
    If you are abroad you can stream it thru national league TV - even the games that are on bt sport in the UK
    This is correct. I have watched the last few BT transmissions via the NLTV website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast