+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Northampton

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Gonna miss Rod in this one. Would love Nev to bag a hat-trick, but I'll settle for him to score one on Saturday...

2-2 draw

3-1 Northampton

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    I agree, I'm not yet convinced of CBR either, but Nevitt is in danger of becoming another Sambou. Both have a phenomenal work rate but neither can score a goal.

Nevitt is a million times better than Sambou who was bloody awful

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Colckett for me. Ainley has had too many last chances.
    Nevitt to start. Even though he scored a few goals, I remain to be convinced about CBR.

Ainley would be the first name on my summer release list. When he is not injured he spent his time playing like he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Ainley would be the first name on my summer release list. When he is not injured he spent his time playing like he was.
    Two of Wartman’s posts in a row that I agree with. Booking apt with counsellor for Monday
    Last edited by jimmyboldon; 18-03-2023 at 08:07 AM.

Best of luck today lads. Going to be a tough one against another promotion chasing club but as long as we show up then I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenYellowLines View Post
    Best of luck today lads. Going to be a tough one against another promotion chasing club but as long as we show up then I will be happy.
    Absolutely spot on ...

Today's team, Colkett in for Finnegan, and CBR starting in place of 'Nev'.

So once again, we have the ball on the half way line and we choose to go backwards and then get caught faffing around!

Got to change formation. Being overloaded every time we lose the ball in our pedestrian midfield. Colkett and Ainley not involved enough.

Forgotten Tabiner was playing. Bring him inside, take off Ainley or Colkett and bring on Amoo. At the moment it's all slow and lethargic. We need a bit of pace and get the ball upfield more quickly.

Maybe even bring Thomas into a back 3. Then Kelvin and Rio can push forward. Agyei can then tuck in a bit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast