+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bass

Thanks Bass

Not the world's finest footballer lol, but he always gave his all. Could never fault his effort on our behalf. Best of luck for the future.
    Last edited by whosbrianwilson; 17-03-2023 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Not the world's finest footballer lol, but he always gave his all. Could never fault his effort on our behalf. Best of luck for the future.
    Abso-flippin-lutely ...
    What's the odds on him scoring a brace in his first game (?)

Must admit I thought we'd got a new sponsor when I first saw the thread title ...

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Must admit I thought we'd got a new sponsor when I first saw the thread title ...
    Age related post lol!!

Will eagerly look forward to seeing the Oldham score on Saturday. In fact, I could go and watch (with my old fogey bus, tram and train pass&#128515!

No, I can't. They're away at DNR

Clearly this means he's gone come the summer when he's out of contract - as we've all expected anyway. Probably a lovely guy and dead keen, but what a shocking footballer....... Hope it comes good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Clearly this means he's gone come the summer when he's out of contract - as we've all expected anyway. Probably a lovely guy and dead keen, but what a shocking footballer....... Hope it comes good for him.

Another in a long line of terrible recruitment by the club but when you are scrambling around in the 2 peas and a conker bargain basement barrel what do we expect.

Rescued a point for Oldham....on a roll now lol

A header as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast