Tinpot as always is a popular if impotent term of mockery on your board Russ. And i thankyou you for allowing me to read and absorb all the pain, dissapointment, dissillusionment etc on your board, you must be getting short on hits.

And my satisfaction, smugness, is sated.

My entertainment needs are well met, humour, drama, contagion, as per Barry, apocalypse,....relegation, death.....relegation... irony....relegation..... war, the endless battle, United are like Miller in private ryan running back across the bridge to be shot by the bloke he let go.

And the face of the shooter is Barry. Good shooting. Uniteds lasts gasps, like Millers will be in the northern league midland division, its inevitable.

And United, the fans, you, will have earned it. God im on a roll today.

If United were to make their own hollywood film it would be called " how to go non league after nearly getting in the prem".

Or, how to toss away seroius money and employ a penniless dork. Or, how to score own goals, all the time and still stagger on.

I was an Oliver and hardy fan as a child, funny how that malarky still goes on in the boardroom. Hows that astra zeneca bloke getting on? how much money are they donating?, it will be that geezers pocket money.

Astrazeneca print their own cash, while United sign lame old dorks. Morrison will be kaput next year.

There is a sign of optimism, McGrandles will be class in div2. O no hes a charlton player, which brings me too tomorrow.

Same old eh? Steady on universe, i can only take so much satisfaction, laughter, entertainment, im going to have to go and watch Wisbech to bring me down to earth.

Reading Bonners pre match utterings need to be pinned up somewhere, hes got to have some sort of hope to prevent incapacitation.

Its hopeless Russ, my cup runneth over.