+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wolves - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Not sure if others feel the same but even in that incredibly tense game I felt much different about our team than under Ted or MB. Just seems little more composed.

Wober and Koch are solid.

Meslier is going to be hard to keep.

9 teams face the drop. We can survive. I'm starting to think positively......

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    9 teams face the drop. We can survive. I'm starting to think positively......
    agreed.

I do actually think that Gracia will prove to be a very, very good hire. He's solid and I think he's growing on the team.

Put a fiver on Palace to go down last week. Not looking to bad right now.

Apparently, Wolves manager wants to appeal both red cards. Didnt get a good look at the red handed out on the sideline. Had a few looks at the foul on Ayling. Does look rather reckless. I think Gracia should have subbed out Ayling then. Must have been painful.

I was watching a match the next day after ours and one dude more or less karate shot a player in the face. Instant blood flowed on live tv as he got hit.
    I can't for the life of me remember what game I was watching.
    These types of fouls I call them (Roy Keene) should not be allowed to happen and harsh penalties should apply to deter them.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Apparently, Wolves manager wants to appeal both red cards. Didnt get a good look at the red handed out on the sideline. Had a few looks at the foul on Ayling. Does look rather reckless. I think Gracia should have subbed out Ayling then. Must have been painful.
    The Ayling challenge was borderline assault and won't be overturned in a month of Sundays. Even the MOTD pundits said it was a nailed on red (so actually I suppose it could be over turned then). On another day, Dawson could easily have been red carded too.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    The Ayling challenge was borderline assault and won't be overturned in a month of Sundays. Even the MOTD pundits said it was a nailed on red (so actually I suppose it could be over turned then). On another day, Dawson could easily have been red carded too.
    Report I read only talked about appealing the Nunes card

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)