+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren Match thread

St Mirren Match thread

Just pray to god we get a win today...don't care about style, formation, selections. Every single player has let the supporters down consistently this season and the fans deserve a win to at least make it feel like there is a bit of hope.

Have a feeling we'll go four at the back for this one.

Just win. Please. 🙏🏻

We are definitely in 'just win' territory. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We are definitely in 'just win' territory. ��
    I think we’ve been in ‘just (must) win’ territory from St J at home. It’s sheer blind luck we’re not completely detached by now ( such as Well last kick equaliser v Killie and Coonty having man sent off at home to Well). That cannot be expected to continue and with Sevco away up next, if we fail to win today then expect that luck to run out. I don’t care how they do it today - just win.

Yip must win .Just win

Just shows how much apathy there is that the match thread has only started on the day of the game. Can't even bring myself to think about it and will be finding something else to do this afternoon and just hoping that when I check the result we have conjured up a miracle.

Law of averages we have to win a game sometime, hopefully this season, jeez that was the best even the livi manager could come up with before we played them! If we could get the first goal for once it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Just shows how much apathy there is that the match thread has only started on the day of the game. Can't even bring myself to think about it and will be finding something else to do this afternoon and just hoping that when I check the result we have conjured up a miracle.
    Phuckin good ane. The match is all you'll be thinking about come 3pm. 🤪

Birighitti
    Ayina,Edwards,McMann
    Smith,Pawlett,Sibbald,Behich
    Harkes,McGrath
    Fletcher

Good luck United - our fans deserve something positive.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)