+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    They’re not very good at choosing airplanes are they?
    ….and it appears to be ok for them to not pay the transfer fee for a player who had signed for them and was on the way to a ccfc training session
    That matter has been going on for years now.

Respect to the memory of the player and his family though in the comments above. There are More important things than football

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post

Could well have been a completely different 2nd half to the 1st half.
    It certainly was!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cayton pal, Why get it so wrong in the first place for the third game on the trot? Stop praising Taylor’s inability to start well from the off. I’m starting to lose patience with his softly approach hoping to change it if it’s going wrong.
    Haha. After I posted I thought. "I bet brin comes on and says he got it wrong from the start"..

Shame Rufc are not as consistent as you m8

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cayton pal, Why get it so wrong in the first place for the third game on the trot? Stop praising Taylor’s inability to start well from the off. I’m starting to lose patience with his softly approach hoping to change it if it’s going wrong.
    Out of interest brin. Where do you think MT got it wrong regards the Cardiff game?. Formation? players?

I didn't realize there were so many experts in Wales on grass drainage. Even Talk sport got on to it.
    As someone said earlier the most depressing part of it is that everyone is trying to manipulate the situation to their own means. How very sad that football has fell this far.
    Worst part is, I'd left my washing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    It might have cost less to fly than any other method of transport though.
    Look at the cost of flights to Europe these days versus what it costs to travel by rail for instance.
    Maybe they knew more than we give them credit for

Name:  62ACD5BF-A4BF-49D6-A012-07043274EEE6.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  23.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Out of interest brin. Where do you think MT got it wrong regards the Cardiff game?. Formation? players?

Got it wrong in last transfer window no commanding centre back fit & midfielder to replace Barlaser. Need Wiles back & of course Rathbone. MT heard him saying something like we have players to bring in I can't see many.

Thing is Matt Taylor doesn’t always get it wrong. It would have been a different game if Hugill’s goal had stood against Coventry. Blackburn, Sunderland & QPR. Admittedly we are atrocious is we concede the first goal but when we score first it’s usually a different story.

Look at the cost of flights to Europe these days versus what it costs to travel by rail for instance.
    They would not have got home on train Karl

Last train out of Rotherham Central to Leeds at 16.59 - Due to strike - I was on that one to Swinton
    No trains at all Doncaster to Sheffield all day Saturday due to Strike -
    I think last train from [Leeds] Rotherham to Sheffield was around 18.00 hours.

A coach all the way, much cheaper.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast