+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I understand their frustration but the idiotic things they come out with is worry.

we’re now a cheating club (again) who are laughing at Wigan’s point deduction, what’s that got got to do with monsoon?
    They’re also blaming Howard Webb, he was in on it too

Seriously you’ve got to laugh or you’d cry a river
    Remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence and average intelligence is nothing to write home about

Ffs I’m sure the sprinklers would’ve been on a timer, get a grip and grow up. (Yes we’d be same probably ; )

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65018323
    You are bang on Millertop.....they need to get a grip and grow up. The inference that we should have had hoards of ground staff on hand at a seconds notice is laughable. The fact that we have got away with one and are very lucky to have another go and the fact Cardiff were by far the best team and winning has nothing to do with the reality.

In addition the FA/EFL need to have guidelines around how long a match can be suspended and then restarted in order to prevent injuries. If they had a guideline of say 30m then at least everyone would know where things stand if play is suspended for weather, a medical incident on or off the pitch, a floodlight failure...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    In addition the FA/EFL need to have guidelines around how long a match can be suspended and then restarted in order to prevent injuries. If they had a guideline of say 30m then at least everyone would know where things stand if play is suspended for weather, a medical incident on or off the pitch, a floodlight failure...etc.
    EFL make a lot of things up as they go along. Can't see that changing any time soon.

I don't think the new member of the back room staff will help our cause with the EFL though. I must admit though his influence had already permeated into the teams thinking judging by how we were keeping shape during the first half on Saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-pWjoEtdDQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I don't think the new member of the back room staff will help our cause with the EFL though. I must admit though his influence had already permeated into the teams thinking judging by how we were keeping shape during the first half on Saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-pWjoEtdDQ
    Obviously good at his job as things around there are looking pretty green

Ffs I’m sure the sprinklers would’ve been on a timer, get a grip and grow up. (Yes we’d be same probably ; )

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65018323
    To be fair topsy, I thought their commentator Dylan Griffiths, on the link you sent, got it spot on. UTM

Good someone thought of having those wide brushes at least we tried to remove excess water. You wouldn't have ever thought that amount of rain would come down in such a short time.

Good job Stroud was not in the middle, he would have kept the game on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Good job Stroud was not in the middle, he would have kept the game on.
    Never know your luck, the gremlin may have drowned.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast