+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Cardiff fans on Twitter calling for Rotherham to be deducted points.
    how stupid, the ground and pitch meets the standards, it was freak weather and the referee called it off, not Rotherham. that is the welsh for you, little country syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Some good points there, but other teams have also lost key players to injury, but i think the loss of Morrison and hall have really hurt us
    Huge losses.

Thank you Yak for triggering my memory with regards to the dismal performances under Warne.I actually think Burton away was worse than both Fleetwood and Portmouth. With regards to 'thinking before I post' and 'having a lie down is say this.....I have made a success of my life by thinking very hard,some would argue too hard at times,and the moments I have had to lie down to collect my thoughts have brought me great benefit.However, a contribution to a football club forum is something that I personally don't perceive to be that high up on my priority list that I consider either suggestion worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Seriously what the **** is this idiot on?
    He’s actually tags them

John
    @Jonno2601
    Replying to
    @Ccfc1925
    and
    @BluebirdsPast
    @EFL

@FIFAcom

@UEFAcom
    if you want to see corruption look no further than
    @OfficialRUFC
    disgraceful! The manager, players, ground staff, fans all pulling together to get the game off. Sort it out!

I think he was the drunk that the stewards ejected when the ref took the players off the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Where have I got personal ?
    I was just responding to a statement that I don’t agree with.
    The worst ever performance really?
    I think you are besotted with me giddy.
    Are you lonely fella. Try grinder pal it’s not for me but may suit your needs.
    Read the opening sentence. Then read the last two.

I can only assume it's a short-term memory problem.

Repeat ad nauseam

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Thank you Yak for triggering my memory with regards to the dismal performances under Warne.I actually think Burton away was worse than both Fleetwood and Portmouth. With regards to 'thinking before I post' and 'having a lie down is say this.....I have made a success of my life by thinking very hard,some would argue too hard at times,and the moments I have had to lie down to collect my thoughts have brought me great benefit.However, a contribution to a football club forum is something that I personally don't perceive to be that high up on my priority list that I consider either suggestion worthwhile.
    Well said 👏👏 I’ll consider myself told. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post

The first half was awful. Why Taylor persists with the 1-man up front is beyond me. The main tactic seemed to me to consist of launching it from the back and hope that Hugill can hold it and use it. The evidence should suggest that having tried in one or two games that you consider an alternative. Not 'Handsome' Matt.
    I assume he doesn't want to lose yet another body in an already depleted midfield. My biggest fear is that by putting another body next to Hugill is that we will fall into the lump it trap even more. I want 2 strikers too, not sure our meek midfield pairing of Odoffin and Coventry can handle it though. Actually, I'm convinced they can't. Doesn't fix our supply issue. Just another body with scraps to feed off and even greater detachment from the cavalry 'in support'.

Perhaps I'm just not being bold enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Read the opening sentence. Then read the last two.

Repeat ad nauseam
    But I wasn’t on about been personal with you though was I.
    It was about my response to another poster.
    See there’s a quick solution to this stop reading my posts and I’ll stop reading yours.
    Job done.
    Good luck with your search on the site I recommend.

Forget the weather we seriously need to get our act together after international break and hopefully some players back from injury. The last 2 and a half matches have been nothing short of appalling.

I can only remember one other RUFC game that was abandoned
    It was a midweek game at Millmoor and I think it was what is now the Papa Trophy and was called off for fog.
    Couldn’t see each goalmouth from the centre circle

Cardiff fans might be just south of Birmingham about now.
    Long expensive day out .
    Perhaps give them 10% off at the refreshments kiosk for those who buy tickets for the rearranged fixture

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast