Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
Two very good points there, TT and Raga.

Yep, contrast that with how Bruce used to stick up for Fatso. Plus, you're right, illness can make someone re-evaluate a lot in their life and he's clearly just thought 'ah, fuck it', I'm just going to say what I think.

I do still think, however, that whilst there is a lot of truth in what he says about Spurs as a club, I also think there's a certain amount of deflecting the blame to try to make him a more attractive candidate for the next big job he goes for.

And yes, I know he's won stacks of stuff and plenty of other teams will want him but this hasn't worked out for him and may put doubt into the mind of whichever owner is considering employing him next.
Indeed, he'll go back to Italy possibly Juve and take them back to the top, get them playing the UCL to a high standard once again.
The guy is a serial winner, Spurs are serial chokers/bottlers/also-rans/ever-gonna-bes.

Levy doesn't care about winning things he cares about revenue, taking his dividend and milking the club for Joe & himself.

long may it continue as far as I'm concerned. We will box them out of the top 4 over the next few years and they will slowly decline due to lack of European football.

It's gonna be sweet to see how our ascension damages the clubs who's fans mocked us so mercilessly over the past 2 decades.

Looking forward to it.