+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morsey not in squad

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    The problem I have SB is that they only have 2 players on international duty & the rule is 3 , it is going to cost our club a packet & fans from both clubs are once again messed about , not only Ipswich fans who now have a mid week trek but our fans as well , there are a number of our fans who cannot make mid week fixtures because of travel & work , but my main beef is that they do not have the required number of players missing to call the game off but have engineered it for their own ends
    There must be somewhere in the procedure rules about dates when postponements can be requested. Our player Russell was only called up to the Jamaica squad a couple of days ago. If he was a third call up is it allowed to request to postpone so late ? What about injuries to players who have been called up and late replacements are made ? I don't know. There must have been a date when Ipswich had three players called up within the rules or some official has made a c0ck up somewhere.

Barnsley FC are being remarkably quiet on all this. Perhaps there is no basis to object or perhaps it suits us as much as them. Don't forget Ipswich are on a run of form as well.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-03-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12