+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYS Drainage

NYS Drainage

What the fk happened with the drainage when it has always been good
    Last edited by CAMiller; 20-03-2023 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Fixed title

As God once said. Whatever happens in life, Were all miller..

Dont think its ever rained that hard at NYS that it washed away the white lines.

Whilst the pitch was unplayable, maybe when ground staff review footage we could look to improve drainage at the corners.

Same anywhere when it’s a monsoon

It was just a complete freak of a rainstorm, The same would have probably happened at any other ground. Might never happen again.

I pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the drainage, just a spell of far east weather in Rotherham.

EFL could instruct the Millers to put up, Life Buoy Stations around the ground, for
    the rest of the season, with Whitby Life Boat on stand by.

Have we anybody called Noah on the Millers staff.

As with the big floods of a few years ago, the preceding months had been very dry, this February being one of the driest on record. Apparently this means debris collects in the drains making it difficult for the heavy rainfall to egress

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the drainage, just a spell of far east weather in Rotherham.
    Yes thats the most likely explanation but in the weird world of coincidence the EA changed the drainage on Don Street and they are currently building a flood defence bank in the away end car park.

I think it is the first time I've noticeably heard the rain on the roof of the stands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast