+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shaun Derry insults United.

Shaun Derry insults United.

Derry was on the football highlights, it certainly made me sit up, and he looked even more boss eyed.

When the United game came round he was asked by the interviewer to comment on his time managing United.

He refused, all he did was talk about a Palace player that scored for Charlton. His time is best forgotten by him and the club. How he thought his brand of football had any meaning, potency, interest, or effectiveness god only knows.

In interviews back then, he denied any responsibility, glossed over glaring problems, and blamed that fellow up front whatever his name was, who had no chance as he wasnt 7 foot and 16 stone, or a Griff type sasquatch.

His behaviour above and his silence over United points to a narcissist, blatant, not connected with reality, a blamer, a denier.

Palace might even be considering him as the new manager, cheap if nothing else.

Derry is a complete fking disaster. I got very upset over this as shole. I was still a fan then, i left a game early because i was furious at the performance, but had it on the radio, united were losing 3-0, and that other narc, Graham Daniels was on, saying how well United were doing, and its all bad luck, praising United for losing 3-0.

Then Derry came on talking yet more as sholiness.

Sometimes i wonder why im on this planet.

Strangely, me and Derry are on the same page now, if it was up to me i would fire Boner and put him in charge, and when United lose 3-0 at home to Harrogate, id go public saying it was a great game.

And give Derry a longer contract. Daniels was worse than Derry, this bloke is surely ga ga.

I like Derry

There is a vast list of people from Nottinghamshire who have played and managed, and can only be described as hopeless cases.

Derry is in the top ten i reckon. It must be about being so far from the sea, they cant eat much fish.

I like fish fingers

Yes, you expose your working classness. Fish singers are a poor mans food, the amount of fish in there is almost zero, but you pay for it.

Its all batter isnt it?

A treatment regime for you is cod liver oil three times a day. a tablespoon. This will be a revolution for your body, it will think wot the fck is going on.?

Your iq will triple, you will begin to understand..... nope....keep to fish fingers, we cant have chalky keeping pace.

Of course fish fingers are a working class food because it was all that you can afford,chips,fish fingers egg or beans was delicious,home made chips cut from a potato and not out of the freezer fried in dripping fat that went solid in the chip fan ready for next time,im as thick as f@ck Frank but I know it,I don't try to pretend that I'm somebody I'm not and I've got through life ok tbf, politics don't interest me and I rarely watch the news apart from the headlines,do they serve batter bits in your local chippy? Get some on the side if they do,bloody lovely and don't worry about your body mass index,just enjoy and don't put any gravy on the chips, you're not an animal

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)