+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It couldn't be, could it ?

It couldn't be, could it ?

"At 11am tomorrow Reform UK will be holding a press conference where we will be making a major announcement."

It couldn't be the return of Sir Nigel of Farage to front line politics could it ? Probably not, but that would end any remote chance the Tories had at the next election if it was. One can only hope.

I was listening to Lisa Nandy last night "live" from Salford, if she is part of the "solution" to the "problem" we are all well and truly f*cked.

I'm totally certain if we picked the very best out of the current sitting all party MPs we might be able to form a Cabinet of three.

Have you seen this mon ami, something Dr John Campbell spotted. This is supposed to be a discussion chamber, but vaccine harms suffered by their constituents are something these turds don't want discussed. I wonder why ? And who's the Tory weasel scurrying out of the chamber, bent over hoping not to be seen ? Over 150 million vaccinations given in the UK, but the MPs, apart from just two of them, won't talk about any potential for harm. Utter scum, the lot of them, all in it together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpGc...r.JohnCampbell

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "At 11am tomorrow Reform UK will be holding a press conference where we will be making a major announcement."

It couldn't be the return of Sir Nigel of Farage to front line politics could it ? Probably not, but that would end any remote chance the Tories had at the next election if it was. One can only hope.
    If the reform party aims to "promote and defend individual freedom, small government, the rule of law, civil liberties, and free speech." The party's policies include reducing the size of the state, cutting taxes, and ending cancel culture.

Why doesn't every one vote for it?

Have you seen this mon ami, something Dr John Campbell spotted. This is supposed to be a discussion chamber, but vaccine harms suffered by their constituents are something these turds don't want discussed. I wonder why ? And who's the Tory weasel scurrying out of the chamber, bent over hoping not to be seen ? Over 150 million vaccinations given in the UK, but the MPs, apart from just two of them, won't talk about any potential for harm. Utter scum, the lot of them, all in it together.

The guy is doing the rounds on twitter.

https://twitter.com/wolsned/status/1...293976577?s=20

The closer I got to MPs sinkov the greater the stench became.

I know you hate "infantile" photos but this is the nearest image I can conjure up to let my feelings known as to how I think of most of them...

Attachment 23809

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    If the reform party aims to "promote and defend individual freedom, small government, the rule of law, civil liberties, and free speech." The party's policies include reducing the size of the state, cutting taxes, and ending cancel culture.

Why doesn't every one vote for it?
    Because an awful lot of people don't want most of the above. There is still a majority of people, according to a YouGov poll, who don't think we locked down long enough or hard enough. So it's obvious the majority of people simply don't think at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The closer I got to MPs sinkov the greater the stench became.

I know you hate "infantile" photos but this is the nearest image I can conjure up to let my feelings known as to how I think of most of them...

Attachment 23809
    No problem with that photo at all mon ami, but what worries me is that you're still going to give your ongoing support to the this charade, the Punch and Judy Show, by voting for one of them.

Because an awful lot of people don't want most of the above. There is still a majority of people, according to a YouGov poll, who don't think we locked down long enough or hard enough. So it's obvious the majority of people simply don't think at all.
    I fill in the YouGov poll everday sinkov, I'm seriously thinking of juxtaposing the results on here on a daily basis. I'm truly amazed at a lot of the results sometimes in a way I would least expect. What do you think?

No problem with that photo at all mon ami, but what worries me is that you're still going to give your ongoing support to the this charade, the Punch and Judy Show, by voting for one of them.
    At the next election I will vote to get the Tories out, if the LibDems or the Raving Loony Party are the best option that's who will be getting my X.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)