+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cash turnstiles for Ayr United supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Except when you were an armchair fan of course.

I didn't go last night, not easy to get back from Aberdeen, fed and then motivated to go to Dens - especially given recent performances. Sadly I found it very easy to just sit at home and check LiveScore for updates.
    You’ll be getting your honorary membership badge from Pravda if you keep that up 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You’ll be getting your honorary membership badge from Pravda if you keep that up 😂
    😆

Pravda......where in recent days someone thinks there's a split in our league, someone else thinks for us to win the league QP have to lose 3 times if we win all our games.

To be fair to Deeranged he's no in that camp yet.

When hes ok about dens getting run into the ground but the sound quality on Dee TV being a bit iffy sends him into meltdown......he will be.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    How many Ayr United supporters were at last night’s game.
    I did not attend last night’s game because I am suffering from a cold. I did not fancy going to the ticket office on Tuesday afternoon to purchase my ticket and then go back to Dens for last night’s game.
    I was certainly not prepared to run the risk of having to stand in a queue outside the ticket office before the game to purchase my ticket before the game so I stayed at home.
    In the past I would have crawled out of my sickbed to attend a Dundee FC home but with Nelms’s failure to communicate with the Dundee supporters I like a lot of Dundee supporters who do not have a season ticket decided to give last night’s game a miss.
    The attendance for every home game consists of every season ticket holder whether they are at the game or not plus all the individual tickets purchased for the game and the Away supporters.
    You are correct that a cash gate for the Dundee supporters would have helped increase last night’s attendance which used to happen Pre Covid for all home games apart from all ticket games against Rangers, Celtic and the Dabs.
    There was a cash turnstile in the Main Stand and occasionally in the Bobby Cox Stand.
    However the management of Dundee Football Club will not listen to the Dundee supporters who pay their lavish salaries pleas for cash turnstiles for in the Home stands.
    Except when you were golfing at Downfield. In case you were wondering, Nelmsy wasn’t there last night.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)