+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6eq

Do you see how you cut yourself off from progress, you are like an ordinary man in the year 732. On being told that invisible energies will power the world in the future, you disbelieve.

I seek the improbable, the on the edge, the obscure. Your arrogance is overpowering, its ego driven. Would the wright brothers have taken to the air if they had your thinking.? NO. There is far more out there.

Your intelligence is pap, Sophies father in Sophies choice.

You are a sensor, not an intuitive, someone who deals in 2 and 2 equals four. If someone said two added to two makes seven, i would look into it.

Im trying to outline how limited in your perception you are. Fat chance.

[QUOTE=6EQUJ5;40246356]You cannot produce any evidence of exactly what he said if indeed he ever mentioned the topic. So that ends there.

Your deliberately weighted metaphors do not interest me, they are not evidence.

The Bible is well known to be a work of fiction.

Ahem… Frank has a signed copy 😎

Quote Originally Posted by 6EQUJ5 View Post

The Bible is well known to be a work of fiction.

What you believe is irrelevant..
    Most Christians view the Bible as a guide to how to live your life,very few believe it word for word but there are those who do,I wouldn't say that it's a work of fiction though,inspired by true events would be more accurate in my view

What you believe in is everything

Psaw, you make incorrect assertions about the past and the present. You provide no evidence whatsoever to support these assertions. You then revert to banal meaningless bluster. Now you are speculating about the future. I am certain that invisible energy will be in use in the future as it has been through the ages. All energy is invisible. It is the fuel that creates the energy that is visible.

You can speculate about the future. I see nothing wrong with speculation about the future. But just do not claim that what such speculation represents is actually current truth. We have no evidence about the future because it has not occurred yet.

Supposing I invented a time machine and transported myself back to 60's Hamburg to see the Silver Beatles ripping it up a storm in one of the infamous night clubs and after a jolly good night getting up on stage and joining in with the pub band I headed back to my time machine and put in March 31st 2023,would I be able to get back if the future hadn't happened then?

Interesting you picked the 1960's to go back to of all of Earths history... Why would you go back to a period you were there for?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Interesting you picked the 1960's to go back to of all of Earths history... Why would you go back to a period you were there for?
    Because when the (Silver) Beatles performed at the Star Club in Hamburg back in 61 I was only one year old that why,it would have an awesome time drinking vast amounts of beer and getting up onstage to join them singing rock n roll knowing that next year Beatlemania would take hold and the classic line up of Stu,Paul,John,Pete and George would be gone forever

6EQUJS,There's a programme on BBC2 next Thursday 9pm called Brian Cox: Seven Days On Mars and I'm presuming that's where he's going on his jollys this year

Worth a look?

Yes indeed, thanks for that.

When Paul Cox managed Barrow and was doing well there were rumours that he was being sought by other clubs. On match days there were banners "Hands off our Cox".

Those programmes are for the weak minded. Its all loud music, lights shining in your eyes constantly, ever noticed that, and the reason your watching, information, is drip fed over hours, while having to tolerate ****e.

The information gleaned could be read in a minute if read.

Its just show business bigging up that red as shole.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)