+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6eq

Yes indeed, Brian Cox knows sod all. We should all seek the wisdom of Psaw when it comes to any questions of science, philosophy, religion, politics and indeed the playing of keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    information, is drip fed over hours, while having to tolerate ****e.
    It's only 90 mins tbh Frank and i only gave 6EQUJS a heads up about the programme incase it interested him,if it's not for you then just don't bother tuning in

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    6EQUJS,There's a programme on BBC2 next Thursday 9pm called Brian Cox: Seven Days On Mars and I'm presuming that's where he's going on his jollys this year

Worth a look?
    Fascinating to watch,it's a miracle at all that the rover lands intact on a planet that's 200 million miles away,it's massive and weighs over a ton,there was a shot of what looked like about 20 massive balloons strung together landing on Mars,surely the rover wasn't in that?
    The images are staggeringly good considering how far the distance away Mars is,I thought that they controlled the rover from NASA like you would a radio controlled car but the signes take16 minutes to get to the rover so it's instructions are preprogrammed on the day and let it do its thing

Dare Mighty Things

Thoughts 6EQ ?

James Webb Space Telescope keeps finding galaxies that shouldn't exist

I was flicking through some tv channels last night and I caught the very end of one where they was talking about Snoopy the cartoon dog being a part of NASA for the past 50 years,can you throw some light on this 6EQ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)