+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6eq

6eq

There is a video in America of an Astronaut saying that Aliens are real.

One of countless astronauts of countless nationalities over more than 74 years has said something. Is that the best that you can do? If you can produce the merest morsel of evidence to prove that what this one astronaut says is true then you would be in the foothills of credibility. You have not even produced a link to the video of what this alleged astronaut has allegedly said.

I do not doubt the possibility that extra-terrestrial intelligent aliens may exist. Indeed I hope that we detect such a civilisation. Thus far we have not detected any extra-terrestrial life at all, not even a microbe.

There are sound scientific reasons for each of these 3 possibilities :-
    There is no extra-terrestrial intelligent life anywhere in the universe(s).
    There are very few occurrences of it.
    There is a multitude of occurrences of it but given the vastness of the universe(s) no individual occurrence of it may be near
    enough to any other to even detect its existence even with the most advanced technology.

Lagging behind as usual. Fossils have been found on Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Fossils have been found on Mars.
    Having failed to provide any evidence that there is even a video related to your claim in the first post of this thread you now assert that fossils have been found on Mars. Show me any claim from any credible scientist that fossils have been found on Mars.
    Such a scientist would be able to provide evidence to prove it.

I have got no objection to you stating what you think or believe about aliens and indeed any subject. But when you make assertions of these thoughts / beliefs to be true you know that I will ask for scientific evidence to prove that such assertions are true. You always fail to provide such evidence to prove the truth of your assertions.

I dont have to provide evidence, its there and i believe it. The video was withdrawn. You are like a Carlisle fan who doesnt go to a game, a friend on returning who did, says Carlisle won, but you wont believe it because you wernt there.

I dont have to provide evidence, its there and i believe it.
    Psaw, that is nonsense and you well know it. You cannot produce the video of the astronaut. Even if you could it would be merely him saying something, which is not evidence, it is merely conjecture. He knows no more about there definitely being aliens then anyone else does. There may be no extra-terrestrial intelligent life civilisations, there may be a few, there may be millions with each so far apart from each other that none could even detect the nearest even with the most advanced technology.

As for your assertion that fossils have been found on Mars, that is not true. There may be scientists of various categories who wonder and ask "What if" questions. There may be people who make a living out of convincing people about various untruths. But none of the space agencies of numerous countries have claimed to have discovered fossils on Mars.

Psaw, because you constantly make assertions that you cannot provide evidence to support, you try to attack the need for evidence to prove these assertions. This approach is totally invalid. You have stated that there are 2 alien races fighting a war over which will control Earth, there is one 'good' force and one 'bad' force. How is that fight going? You have stated that aliens are on Earth all around us.

You thinking it does not make it true.

Don't take any notice of Frank 6EQUJ5 as he's probably just playing around with you,I've seen him do it many times before and just posting some random s­hit to get a bite then bugger off for the day,he tried it with me a while back on the Cambridge board but I didn't go for the bait,he no longer believes that there's aliens walking amongst us than you or I do,they've even sussed him out on the Notts board but tbf it was funny when he first went on there

You are wrong again 6eq, if an astronaut reports aliens its not conjecture is it. As for good and bad aliens theres always a balance isnt there.

Your assertion that because i think it, it DOES make it true. Quantum mechanics states that if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, it makes no noise.

Thoughts are real, if you go to a cashpoint, put your card in and you see ten million quid in your minds eye, then it exists, but not in this world, yet.

Can you imagine the freedom of that.

Which comes first, what you percieve as reality, or a thought, a feeling, a behaviour? When you think you are creating a new universe, and begin a road towards it, the Universe delivers. The bible is full of just this, jesuses miracles were about this. The universe made you it knows how to fix you, if you ask, in the right way.

Or, create your own hell, which most people do.

You will take no notice of this.

if an astronaut reports aliens
    You cannot produce any evidence of exactly what he said if indeed he ever mentioned the topic. So that ends there.

Your deliberately weighted metaphors do not interest me, they are not evidence.

The Bible is well known to be a work of fiction.

What you believe is irrelevant. What you can provide evidence of in respect of your beliefs is absolutely nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)