+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark pugh Clithero

Mark pugh Clithero

Our old old boy signs for Sinkov s Clithero
    Good signing I think at that level.

I'm always amazed why ex-professionals want to drop a few levels, it's not the money, so it must be for the love of the game.

Sinkov I'm having that long promised operation tomorrow, but perhaps me and Sir Outwood could join you in a couple of weeks to see how he gets on?

How are your lot doing by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Our old old boy signs for Sinkov s Clithero
    Good signing I think at that level.
    Looks like he's not played for 2 years since he left Shrewsbury in 2021.

His brother Lee plays for Clitheroe, which will have had a lot of bearing on it obviously, and we're just hanging onto a play-off place at the moment, but probably not for long, our next two games are against the 4th and 2nd in the league and our current form is abysmal, ragged a point against mid-table Prescot Cables on Saturday after being comprehensively outplayed.

Come on over any time you like mon ami, you and Outwood are always welcome. What's the op ? Nowt serious I hope.
    Last edited by sinkov; 20-03-2023 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    His brother Lee plays for Clitheroe, which will have had a lot of bearing on it obviously, and we're just hanging onto a play-off place at the moment, but probably not for long, our next two games are against the 4th and 2nd in the league and our current form is abysmal, ragged a point against mid-table Prescot Cables on Saturday after being comprehensively outplayed.

Come on over any time you like mon ami, you and Outwood are always welcome. What's the op ? Nowt serious I hope.
    Open heart surgery and a new knee supplied and fit - should be out by teatime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Open heart surgery and a new knee supplied and fit - should be out by teatime.
    You've got a heart BT, good to hear. best wishes for the ops.

Marc Pugh made his debut today, parked out left he didn't see much of the ball in the first half, in the second half he moved more central and got a lot more involved. He was instrumental in an excellent 2nd half performance and a win against 2nd placed Leek Town. Obviously on ability he's head and shoulders above anyone at this level, but the big bonus for me was his fitness given that he hadn't played for two years. Not an ounce of fat on him and played 90 odd minutes no problem. The play-offs are definitely on with him in the team, maybe even promotion, who knows ?

Marc Pugh made his debut today, parked out left he didn't see much of the ball in the first half, in the second half he moved more central and got a lot more involved. He was instrumental in an excellent 2nd half performance and a win against 2nd placed Leek Town. Obviously on ability he's head and shoulders above anyone at this level, but the big bonus for me was his fitness given that he hadn't played for two years. Not an ounce of fat on him and played 90 odd minutes no problem. The play-offs are definitely on with him in the team, maybe even promotion, who knows ?
    Good stuff.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)